Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
The title is very self explanatory. I'm a 24 year old female, and before I go, I'd like to spend some time with like-minded people and share what our journeys have been like. I cannot talk about these things with my irl friends and they will not know anything until after I have gone.

It would be nice to just decompress with some people, maybe stream a movie or some YouTube video essays together, play games and whatnot. I'd also just like to have a safe space during my final days. If anyone else would appreciate a similar arrangement, please, let's talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I may not be what you are looking for but I will pm you, always happy to chat
Need to wait a while before I can pm you though

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
The title is very self explanatory. I'm a 24 year old female, and before I go, I'd like to spend some time with like-minded people and share what our journeys have been like. I cannot talk about these things with my irl friends and they will not know anything until after I have gone.

It would be nice to just decompress with some people, maybe stream a movie or some YouTube video essays together, play games and whatnot. I'd also just like to have a safe space during my final days. If anyone else would appreciate a similar arrangement, please, let's talk.
Hey. My PMs are always open to chat. streaming smth or playing games could be fun. It seems that you haven't been on the site long enough to be able to send or receive PMs for now though.

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
I may not be what you are looking for but I will pm you, always happy to chat
Need to wait a while before I can pm you though
Thank you! I'll be sure to shoot you a PM tomorrow if I get approved.
Hi! I think I might be approved tomorrow, if I am I'll definitely send you a PM :) thank you very much.
Hey. My PMs are always open to chat. streaming smth or playing games could be fun. It seems that you haven't been on the site long enough to be able to send or receive PMs for now though.

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I would like that too
I just don't know when I'll actually be able to ctb though because I can't find a method 😢