• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I know this won't happen but that is the point told my mother, and father and posted that on Facebook which is probably another choice of mistakes and consequences but fuck it because money is the only thing that talks yeah I know, I know, "you care too much about money"

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, 262653, Final Escape and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You're right. I only talk to them because they pay me. I'm not even sure I'm NEET, I see "talking to dumbass mental health workers" as my job.

Reactions: 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
As they would... and legally messing up with human minds has its own reward. I find it amusing how psychologists/psychiatrists/psychopaths get payment per session and thus have an incentive to delay the successful treatment of... what are we treating again? *checks The Bible*

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would but only for decent pay. That's only fair, considering I'd be the one, educating them.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I know this won't happen but that is the point told my mother, and father and posted that on Facebook which is probably another choice of mistakes and consequences but fuck it because money is the only thing that talks yeah I know, I know, "you care too much about money"
It can happen if you do a clinical trial for psychotherapy. There's plenty of them and you're paid to participate, plus paid for or provided with transportation.
As they would... and legally messing up with human minds has its own reward. I find it amusing how psychologists/psychiatrists/psychopaths get payment per session and thus have an incentive to delay the successful treatment of... what are we treating again? *checks The Bible*
Lol they all have huge waitlists of other clients as soon as one finishes. No incentive to keep any one specific client. Most of them lose money on Medicaid clients or even from certain private insurances (office rent doesn't pay itself) and in hospitals the entire psych ward is usually a net loss that can only exist because it's funded by profits from other departments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Yeah, I decided to go to the therapy session anyways they kind of help same with the medication abilify but still not certain about long term of this but I won't try to CTB anymore I've tried before but they try to claim it was all a dream so I don't have to remember some of the bad things I did in the past.