• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
The big questions problems?.
And historical events that counts
I' m clueless.
Any tips?

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Sorry for the late reply I completely forgot about this thread I made. Really Thankful for your reply.
Well since I have little awareness and clueless nor do I have opinions based on historical events, whether economically such as economic systems that ruled, socially such as rights and cultures, political systems, wars, genocides, historical injustices..etc
Events that depict perhaps the advantages and progress nd rights and laws we have today. Or others that depict the hypocrisy of our society.
I' m really clueless that's why my post is vague. I would appreciate any attempt of yours to give me some clarity. Thank you.

Reactions: odradek
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
What's going on world wide is Trouble, with a capital t. This is going to effect everyone, it will not be pleasant.
Yeah, I know, since I' m trouble my self, I would like to know more trouble clearly so I can relate. šŸ˜† Unfortunately I' m dumb and need a map and guidance.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I got a lot of basic understanding from the work of John Green. Entertaining and bingeworthy. He does emphasise the importance of gathering information, engaging in critical thinking and the lack of any single, true narrative.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Entertaining and bingeworthy
I' m all for these this since ther topics could be dragging. Appreciete your suggestion.

Reactions: Pluto
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I 2nd @Pluto 's suggestion of Crash Course. A wide array of topics that are bite sized but still informative. I watched the world history series back in the day but there's a lot more topics now.