F

FuneralMarch

Feb 15, 2019
I made a comment around a month ago on his thread while he was dying from SN. I said "Do you have a backup plan if the SN method doesn't work?" as
ArtVandelay pointed out later on that it was disrepectful for me to ask that question while SpecialK was in the process of dying from SN. I was heavily intoxicated on alcohol at the time and did not think about my words at the time. I have just revisited that thread and feel ashamed of my myself, I hope SpecialK had a peaceful exit and I hope he is resting in peace and I apologize for any offense I have caused.

• Hugs
Reactions: Readytogo#Broken, voyager, charlottewilts and 8 others
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
It's very polite of you to make a formal apology in a thread for something that happened 20 days. Yours was the second last comment in that thread and only @ArtVandelay noticed it. Even ArtVandelay wasn't furious about it. You don't seem to be active in this community so it is understandable why you might be unaware of some etiquette. We realize your intention wasn't to hurt anyone. Moreover, to give everyone a context, SpecialK had puked some SN out and there was a short discussion among some members about what should be done now.

Don't be harsh to yourself over this. I hope all is going well for you now. Take it easy this holiday season!

• Love
Reactions: Readytogo#Broken, protonic76, Skyview and 3 others
M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah shame on you...now apologize about making this thread and reminding people of this horrible sin of yours...it wasn't even offensive, you obviously didn't mean any harm...just move on

Reactions: voyager
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Apology accepted. Your conscience is now cleared, and no harm done.

We all understand the curiosity. You were human.

Reactions: Skyview and BlueWidow
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
What the fuck

I think Manja was being sarcastic, the only minor problem is that most of the words in his/her comment appeared as harsh and little suggestion that they aren't. It's ok, we know Manja is not being mean to OP. :-)

Reactions: protonic76, Manja and Jean4
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
It's Christmas. Merry Christmas Shakespeare... and I didn't know he had a brother. :wink:
Thank you, same to you as well Jean. Not sure if he had a brother; it's a riff off of Shakespear's Sister, although not really sure he had a sister, either :))

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you, same to you as well Jean. Not sure if he had a brother; it's a riff off of Shakespear's Sister, although not really sure he had a sister, either :))
I know the band personally. They have Marcella and Siobhan have gotten back together. ;)

Reactions: BlueWidow
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019

Here, I have done the research for you. William Shakespeare's brothers and sisters were:

Joan Shakespeare
Margaret Shakespeare
Gilbert Shakespeare - lived till age 46.
Joan Shakespeare (named after the first Joan who died)
Anne Shakespeare
Richard Shakespeare - lived till age 39
Edmund Shakespeare - died at age 27

You are welcome.

• Love
Reactions: protonic76, GinaIsReady, Soul and 1 other person
M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
I think Manja was being sarcastic, the only minor problem is that most of the words in his/her comment appeared as harsh and little suggestion that they aren't. It's ok, we know Manja is not being mean to OP. :-)
Yeah it was a joke.... I meant that OP is torchering himself for nothing...now I'll have to make apologizing thread for @FuneralMarch :smiling:
Sometimes I sound harsh but that's usually with love :)

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah it was a joke.... I meant that OP is torchering himself for nothing...now I'll have to make apologizing thread for @FuneralMarch :smiling:
Appreciate knowing the explanation, thanks