• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smaskifa

Smaskifa

Aug 16, 2023
I simply want to do it, the only thing that stops me is hurting the people I care about, for me the dearest person is my friend, I love her too much to hurt her like this, I don't want to be a shitty friend as well, and I don't think there will ever be a letter that can make her lessen the pain, I would like her to understand that I'm not doing this to hurt. It scares me that I can hurt someone so much, but I can't live life. I just can't. I don't know what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: Zany and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
It's completely understandable how you feel. That's what makes you human.

Trying to find the right words to say to someone before you do the deed, is one of the most hardest things you will ever do. This is also the toughest decision you will ever make in your life.

You do what you feel is right. Don't let anyone persuade you any differently.

Just remember the one important rule, Once you do it, there's no coming back. Make sure your thoroughly think everything through, top to bottom.

Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
Something worth considering may be who is being hurt the most. Are you hurting others the most by ctb? Or are you being hurt more by being alive? Of course it's not so black and white, but the way I see it is that I wouldn't want to stick around all my life for other people. As egotistical as it is, I think people should live for themselves, not for others. It's still your choice to consider what's best in your situation of course and I think a lot of people are in a similar prediciment you are if that's of any comfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: ummagumma
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
That's the real bummer. The people around us. That one of my reasons I won't.

O

orAbleCk

Mar 2, 2024
I understand this feeling all too well. Wanting the pain to stop but also not being able to handle the pain of others on top of it all. Already feeling like a burden to them alive, but I know they'd much rather have me here and breathing (even throughout all this mess I inevitably create) than dead. I worry about being even more of a financial and physical burden to them after my passing than I already am (funeral expenses etc) and though I'm trying to wrap things up as neatly as possible I still worry about leaving so much behind to "clean up". There's no real way I guess to make complete peace with this feeling, otherwise I'm assuming a lot more people would be ctb'ing.