Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I'm constantly ruminating on future uncertainties. It's like I'm trapped in my own personal hell and I'm not sure how much longer I can endure this torment. Even when contemplating the possibility of CTB, my thoughts are immediately hijacked by the insidious anxiety and worrying. I am utterly worn out by the relentless worry that has plagued me. I just want this nightmare to finally cease.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, Ligottian, Rational man and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Consciousness really is so torturous so it's certainly understandable just wishing to be free from this existence, I hope that you eventually find what you search for. I understand that it certainly is so dreadful fearing what lies ahead, it's horrible how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

• Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, Rational man and Oneness
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm also worried about the future. I know that I'm a failure, I can't do anything right. I give up on everything I starting. It's a nightmare. I can give you the advice that often it isn't so bad as you imagine. For me it helpful to give up. I said, that I try as hard as I can to be more productive and have more hope for an better future as I can. If this is not working, I can say that I tried everything, so can do ctb. But it's not the best way. I hope you will become happy.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Rational man and Oneness
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I used to worry too until I became sick and now the future does not concern me. I honestly believe that we are only guaranteed today so I live as best I can in this moment. Everything is uncertain . It takes alot of effort to focus on that which is around you but you can see as much smoke and mirrors as you can see..

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, Praestat_Mori and manuel1056x
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
You sound like me, friend.

Reactions: Oneness