• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
A few weeks ago some things happened to me, basically some of my friends wanted to break away from me because of how uncomfortable I make others feel by being so open with various topics, in addition to my notable mental and emotional instability, I am a very compulsive person and I admit that this has ruined many things that I once appreciated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: FundamentalAspect, Roseate, fleshgarden and 12 others
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
That sucks. But some people are just not capable of being on that level with you.
It hurts, for sure.

You have us.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: butterball, haibane, divinemistress36 and 5 others
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
A few weeks ago some things happened to me, basically some of my friends wanted to break away from me because of how uncomfortable I make others feel by being so open with various topics, in addition to my notable mental and emotional instability, I am a very compulsive person and I admit that this has ruined many things that I once appreciated.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm sure you'd be safe venting here if you ever need to

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Same on my end, I will never open to those around the same way I do on here. The outcome never happens in the same way I expect. Id rather keep it all to myself and just talk to the community on here. Im tired of trying to get people in the real world to understand how I feel inside.😓

• Hugs
Reactions: PrisonPlanetBreak
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
"if you cant handle me at my worst you dont deserve me at my best"
id be there for you, why should i put more effort into the friendship?

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm sorry about that, at least we get it here on this group.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Siempre puedes contar con nuestro apoyo.

You can always count on our support.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
"You can tell us how you feel. It's ok we'll always listen." Honestly makes me want to laugh.

Reactions: divinemistress36
bigmanharsh

bigmanharsh

Living in a cosmic joke
Feb 5, 2024
I heavily relate with that, I remember when I was much younger I used to be really open with how I felt, and was way too open with other people. Unfortunately people don't like the negative side that comes with that. It also ruined many of my friendships and even some relationships that could've been. People parade mental health as being so important and how discussions regarding mental health are but nobody wants to deal with someone who has problems. As horrible as it is to say, Such emotions would be best kept to yourself, A personal suggestion of mine is Journaling (as boring as it sounds, it is very helpful to just vomit out all your thoughts on to a piece of paper). I wish you the best of luck with your troubles :)

J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Me too. I keep the important thoughts to myself and in my journal. It's safer that way. (As long as access to your journal is safe!)

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
"You can tell us how you feel. It's ok we'll always listen." Honestly makes me want to laugh.
I try not to feel bad because recently those who were supposed to be my friends decided to get rid of me.

• Aww..
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456