• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BloatedGloater

CloudQueen
Feb 14, 2023
I wonder if anyone here knows much about ambien?
Can you overdose on it- what effect it has in large quantities- what to take with it to increase odds.

I like my ambien, i got a prescription 4 years ago and I only use it for sleep, but after reading and looking into SN, I wondered if a MASSIVE dose of Zolpidem wouldn't be nicer.
In the prescribtion kind, I just feel a bit wobbly, slightly hazy and I'm giggly. It's just a very mild high tbh. I wonder if a large dose would work the same to begin with, then put you to sleep, then make sure you won't wake again?
I am almost asleep for the night but I might be able to add some clearer inserts and comments when I wake up and the ambien wore off.

Tldr: SN seems rather messy compared to the pleasant side effects of zolpidem.
I think the biggest issue woukd be to secure the large amount of zolpidem needed...

I'll stop ramblimg, I can barely type anymorešŸ˜‚ my apologies. But surely if someone wants to brainstorm and do some math with me that could be interesting

Mods definitely let me know if I'm fucking up here on my first real post. If I am I am sorry

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hey @BloatedGloater (great name!) Sorry- but I don't know much about Ambien. You might get a better response if you post this in the general 'off topic' section or even the 'suicide discussion' section- this bit is mainly games- so people may not see it as much. Welcome to the forum by the way.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah, kinda the wrong section to post in lol. Either off topic or recovery might have been better suited