A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I wonder if VR-headset can help to distract for CTB purpose. Do they distract you from the environment? Never used them and nowhere to try them. Seems that this VR-headsets can provide a pretty strong immersion in virtual reality. I don't have money to buy them anyway, but maybe there are some chances that they might be useful somehow for CTB. For example man accidentally died in them:

Man dies in VR accident - https://www.pcgamer.com/man-dies-in-vr-accident-according-to-russian-news-agency/

A 44-year-old Moscow resident died after falling through a glass table while wearing a virtual reality headset, reports Russian news agency TASS.

"According to preliminary information, while moving around the apartment in virtual reality glasses, the man tripped and crashed into a glass table, suffered wounds and died on the spot from a loss of blood".

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I wonder if VR-headset can help to distract for CTB purpose. Do they distract you from the environment? Never used them and nowhere to try them. Seems that this VR-headsets can provide a pretty strong immersion in virtual reality. I don't have money to buy them anyway, but maybe there are some chances that they might be useful somehow for CTB. For example man accidentally died in them:

Man dies in VR accident - https://www.pcgamer.com/man-dies-in-vr-accident-according-to-russian-news-agency/

A 44-year-old Moscow resident died after falling through a glass table while wearing a virtual reality headset, reports Russian news agency TASS.

"According to preliminary information, while moving around the apartment in virtual reality glasses, the man tripped and crashed into a glass table, suffered wounds and died on the spot from a loss of blood".

These days a lot of people are like that with their iPhones.

Reactions: Alan James