• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
I'm confused. If they caught the bus, how would they be visiting this site? I suppose the afterlife is an uncharted territory of unknown unknowns, anythings possible. But I'm putting my money on death being just nothingness, completely unfathomable nothingness. Oh I can't wait.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I believe there to be nothingness like not being born but then the scare factor creeps into my head about heaven hell and I know where I'd be going - I sometimes think before I ctb should I at least go to confession ha !! I remember my unreligious aunt on her deathbed clutching rosary beads and thinking is that what it's like before death do you hold onto something as impossible afterlife

Reactions: FroggMan
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Oh but there's so many religions saying you must believe in this religion and do these things or your going to hell or Naraka or gonna be reincarnated as a 3 legged skunk or scrubbing puke off of the floors of Valhalla. Which one too choose, which group of people are going to the promised land while the rest of the world suffers for eternity? Just doesn't add up. It's not an evidence based thing, it's not a thing that makes sense, you just have to have faith for these religions, and I don't really have any faith, it's not how I'm made. So yeah, ha!! Hope there's no mystical suprises

Reactions: azeton and Volatile
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Oh but there's so many religions saying you must believe in this religion and do these things or your going to hell or Naraka or gonna be reincarnated as a 3 legged skunk or scrubbing puke off of the floors of Valhalla. Which one too choose, which group of people are going to the promised land while the rest of the world suffers for eternity? Just doesn't add up. It's not an evidence based thing, it's not a thing that makes sense, you just have to have faith for these religions, and I don't really have any faith, it's not how I'm made. So yeah, ha!! Hope there's no mystical suprises

Seems like just about every religion uses the carrot and stick approach to promote specific traits and behaviors. As much as I despise superstition or any sort I'll admit religion is quite effective in that regard.