• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
If I put a bag over my head to suffocate, how would I put the bag on and then put an elastic band over it then tie my arms up ? Because I wouldn't be able to see with the bag on over my head and that could cause me to quickly rip the bag off before I could potentially tie it and how would I tie my own hands up and make sure it won't get lose with only two hands ? Any suggestions ? Thoughts? Please.

Reactions: Circles
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
2 looped zip ties. Once the bag is on with the elastic band, put your hands in each of the loops behind your back then pull them tight one by one

Edit: one issue though. If, for whatever reason, the method fails, it will be difficult to extracate yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
2 looped zip ties. Once the bag is on with the elastic band, put your hands in each of the loops behind your back then pull them tight one by one
Would I need my hands behind my back ? Becus if so then it'll be much harder to do so

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Well, I'm proposing using them like handcuffs. Close the ties loosely into loops with both loops linked together, then make sure everything is in place, pop each hand into separate loops, and then pull the ends to tighten. If you do it in front, then you can still rip the bag off. Give it a trial run without fully tightening and with a pair of scissors nearby just in case.

Edit: whilst I'm simply answering your question, I don't think this will help you to overcome SI. Your head and body will still be free, so you could probably still thrash around enough to remove or puncture the bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Well, I'm proposing using them like handcuffs. Close the ties loosely into loops with both loops linked together, then make sure everything is in place, pop each hand into separate loops, and then pull the ends to tighten. If you do it in front, then you can still rip the bag off. Give it a trial run without fully tightening and with a pair of scissors nearby just in case.
I wouldn't be able to use the scissors to cut it off if my hands are tied behind my back but thank you, this was helpful.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I wouldn't be able to use the scissors to cut it off if my hands are tied behind my back but thank you, this was helpful.
Sorry, I was referring to the testing just to confirm that you are able to do it. You wouldn't need to fully tighten them during testing as you're just proving the concept, and you should be able to use scissors if you can't get your hands out.

Note that I made some edits in my previous posts

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
Sorry, I was referring to the testing just to confirm that you are able to do it. You wouldn't need to fully tighten them during testing as you're just proving the concept, and you should be able to use scissors if you can't get your hands out.

Note that I made some edits in my previous posts
I can try doing that, to see if it'll work, I much appreciate you helping me, but how do you think I'd connect the hands together if I do them separately ?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I can try doing that, to see if it'll work, I much appreciate you helping me, but how do you think I'd connect the hands together if I do them separately ?
Create 1 loop first, then pass the other tie through the 1st loop before closing so that they are linked together. Both ties should have large enough loops to easily allow your hands to pass through once everything is in place. Do this as the 1st step.

Strangely, this is the only image I could find that shows linked zip ties:

Slightly off topic, but I always wondered why, when seen in movies, they don't try to inhale part of the bag into the mouth and chew it to puncture the bag.

Reactions: dras23 and Soul