S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I mean my parents ruined my life, though they pretended to care sometimes and they thought it was real caring, but they stabbed me in the back at least 90% of the time. Seeing them in the afterlife sounds depressing, the both owe me about ten thousand apologies, but even that's not good enough considering that they can never make up for what they ruined. My aunts were nice and tried to help, but they didn't push hard to help me, they each tried once or twice to reach out but not in ways that really had a chance to work, though I think they didn't know that. At least they tried. My parents never once tried to be decent to me, all they cared about was creating the appearance of caring to others- big difference. I wonder if they understand now the details of how much they hurt me, and I wonder if it bothers them there. My dad contacted a relative the night he died in a dream and said he was ok, so I have reason to believe that he is in a decent place, not that he deserves it based on how he treated me. I hope he is suffering some for the cruelty he did to me, he deserves it very, very much.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Obliviate, lofticries and 4 others
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I actually don't want contact with anyone from my natural life in the after life.

However, I think it would be a waste of abilities to use the after life to monitor this site. I'd do pranks on my friends and explore Area 51 and other top secret locations.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, akana and ihopethisispainless
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I actually don't want contact with anyone from my natural life in the after life.

However, I think it would be a waste of abilities to use the after life to monitor this site. I'd do pranks on my friends and explore Area 51 and other top secret locations.
Funny, but I don't think we have that much latitude for contact with this world. Some contacts from the other life do seem to happen, but not often. ONe interesting one I heard the other day- a mother received a visit from her youong daught6er wqho had been murdered at age 13 or so. Her mother was on constant mourning for years afterwards, which you can understand. Then one day her dauighter appeared to her, very real, at the foot of her bed and said "Mom, I'm ok, and I need you to be ok." AFter that, her mother was better, once she was more at peace that her daughter was ok. So there appears to be some monitoring, but who knows how much.

• Love
Reactions: deathissosad and Eternal🌈Rainbow
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Funny, but I don't think we have that much latitude for contact with this world. Some contacts from the other life do seem to happen, but not often. ONe interesting one I heard the other day- a mother received a visit from her youong daught6er wqho had been murdered at age 13 or so. Her mother was on constant mourning for years afterwards, which you can understand. Then one day her dauighter appeared to her, very real, at the foot of her bed and said "Mom, I'm ok, and I need you to be ok." AFter that, her mother was better, once she was more at peace that her daughter was ok. So there appears to be some monitoring, but who knows how much.
True, it's all anecdotal, but if some new realm exist would be awesome!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
True, it's all anecdotal, but if some new realm exist would be awesome!
It's anecdotal but that's all we would get here most likely- I think it will be a better place but it still saddens me kinwoing how much better my life could have been here if I knew some things when I was younger that I know now.

S

Shrike94

Jul 7, 2022
I have the same type of parents, creating the impression to others that they care but meanwhile they work to undermine me and break down my confidence. It's pretty damn bad luck to have parents like that as they not only hurt you but prevent you from getting help because everyone thinks you have two wonderfull caring parents and should be fine. I could go into detail about what my parents have done but probably should not.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silent.Tears, Someone123 and obafgkm
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'd be shaking my head with pity once I'm in the afterlife, looking back down at our little planet

• Love
Reactions: Unending, deathissosad, Someone123 and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
My parents were like that too. I have no contact with them but they are still alive which makes it even harder to find peace, as their false narrative about being 'normal' continues to be propagated.

The term for the afterlife contact you describe is ADC, or after death communications. Close to 100% of them involve the message 'don't worry about me, I'm fine'. There's an entire website dedicated to the topic if you are interested.

As for being monitored, I've wondered this as well. I wonder about my paternal grandparents and whether they'd want to help me in light of the monster that they brought into this world (my father) through ignorant parenting. I wonder if anyone up there actually cares at all. I feel like an orphan in the context of heaven OR Earth.

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Who ever is on the other side (the overseers) watch us from birth to death.

Time in this realm is different. Our entire lifetime could be hours or minutes to them.

People we know who die - they likely get reincarnated.

deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
Who ever is on the other side (the overseers) watch us from birth to death.

Time in this realm is different. Our entire lifetime could be hours or minutes to them.

People we know who die - they likely get reincarnated.
I hope they wait for us so we van be reincarnated in the same life. Time does not exist in their realm though so it makes me hopeful this is possible. I hope so. My soul mate was taken too soon from me 😢 i wish to have a chance at redemption

• Hugs
Reactions: hungry_ghost