V

vilime_

Jun 19, 2024
Hey,

I apologize in advance for the long post.

I'm a 20 year old guy, I've been struggling with depression since I was 13 but it all started when I was a child as I've been abused, molested, thrown around to different people to live with as my parents were separated and couldn't really take care of me, matter of fact I've never lived with them and I don't know how does it feel to be loved by parents.
After my chaotic childhood I've moved to Italy most of the times I was alone, made fun of by people for being "weird" got bullied in school I managed to also get some gf that all cheated on me. And now here I am in my home country all day in my house doing nothing…

As of now I've got a gf but she is mad at me and disappointed as I'm acting as a child and i desperately want her back witch I know it's wrong and she has all the rights to feel that way only problem is that she is all I have right now and without her supporting me I go into deeper hole every single day ofc she doesn't need too but that would be nice tbh.

I've tried suiciding 1 week ago or so by hanging but I failed as the string wasn't strong enough and it wasn't high enough and now all I feel every single day is a heavy pain in my chest and my head is telling me to escape witch I know is wrong to suicide I know I should push and try to better myself not for others but for me but what's the point in doing that if it's only for myself I'd rather die all I want is love to someone to console me and hug me but I can't get that and never will probably.

I'm a religious person I believe that god exist and I do not blame him for my life it's my fault and I know it and if I end up in hell it's my own fault not his all I wish is that he would help me a little bit more because this is too exhausting everything I try I fail I'm jobless, no friends, my gf thinks I'm a joke, people think I'm a joke. And no matter how hard I try I fail…

I wish you guys could help me by giving me some information on how to end my life. I'm 1.81 cm 59 kgs any advice on quick methods?

I cannot jump from high buildings as there aren't here in country, I can't cut myself as probably I'll stop before actually doing it so idk maybe pills but witch one?

I also wanna say sorry for all the people that maybe care about me im truly sorry im trying my best but my mind is stopping me I can't sleep I can't eat I can't drink water i can't feel emotions as normal person and I know im in the wrong maybe im unlovable or maybe im just stupid but I truly truly wish the best for all the people in the world so that they won't have to feel how I feel because this feelings are so dark and bloody that death is much better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ExistenceIsCruel, idontfeellikeimreal, YosemiteGrrl and 5 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Welcome! Your suicide, your research, your own choices.

Reactions: LivideLamb, idontfeellikeimreal, Myforevercharlie and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal, deleted442 and Little_Suzy
ForsakenShadow

ForsakenShadow

Jul 22, 2023
Lots of great sources here, just gotta do some research and determine which is the best for yourself

Reactions: deleted442 and Praestat_Mori
V

vilime_

Jun 19, 2024
Welcome! Your suicide, your research, your own choices.

Sure will thank you :)

Reactions: Little_Suzy
J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
Sure will thank you :)
The Resources mega thread refers a lot to PPH (Peaceful Pill Handbook), which was written in 2006 by an Australian Physician and a Lawyer in 2006. It is available as an eBook, but unfortunately, it costs 85 USD. Many people don't have that available cash to spend on a book, and often it's being broke which brings people here in the first place. These people, who need the information, are missing out on it because they cannot afford the book.

I don't know if it is allowed to be mentioned here and I apologize if it is against forum rules; there is a PDF of the 2018 edition available on a well-known BitTorrent site. You can save the $85 for food.

J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
I think I just discovered the perfect method, for me, at least. I researched various drug methods in the PPH and came across one that works well, and the drug is easy to get at any pharmacy in my location (Thailand), OTC... with the bonus of being very cheap, although I don't have to save money if I ctb LOL.

It seems to be a lot more pleasant than SN. I can buy 1 kg of SN, 99% purity for about $3 (ex-China), so getting that was never the problem.

Here's the method from PPH:

And here is the Peace rating for this method:

It scores 7/10 for peacefulness because it can take 15 minutes to fall asleep, which could cause some anxiety.

Reactions: deleted442
E

Endoflifer

Mar 18, 2024
I'm in Thailand as well. How will you go about getting all the other drugs needed?