• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
Things have just been so awful. I can't remember a time where life felt worth the struggle. I tried to kill myself a few months ago, but I failed, and I feel really stupid about it. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to be in pain. I just want to fall asleep with the comfort of knowing that I'll never wake up. I think I might be able to get a gun soon, which isn't ideal, but it's better than nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrPepper709, Forever Sleep and breezeboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep, to me it'd be such a relief to have that option, it'd prevent so much unnecessary suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
I also just wish to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep, to me it'd be such a relief to have that option, it'd prevent so much unnecessary suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

DrPepper709

DrPepper709

Feb 5, 2024
I too hope you can find a way that lets you go peacefully; that's the best way to go and you deserve to have a painless farewell. I wish that assisted suicides were easily accessible

Reactions: tomyumgoong