• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's the option to just never wake again, it'd be such a relief and prevent so much meaningless suffering. The fact that people cannot just choose to fall asleep eternally is just so cruel and hellish, there should be an instant accessible suicide poison which causes a death like never waking again. I envy those who die, they are so fortunate, death truly is the only comfort in an existence so futile and undesirable.

I only wish for non-existence, only ceasing to exist can bring me peace, only eternal non-existence is ideal as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm. There was never any point or value to existing in the first place, rather I just believe that existence was a terrible tragedy, I'd see it as better that existence is forgotten about, all I wish for is to be unaware for all eternity, I'd always prefer to not exist. Suicide really should be as straightforward as just choosing to never wake, to die peacefully would solve everything for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, YosemiteGrrl, myusername890 and 4 others
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
I understand how you feel. Nembutal is about as close as it gets but completely impossible to find. Personally I'd just take double my normal amount of sleeping pills or so. Wash them down with my usual fifth of borboun then when I'm nice and relaxed OD on something relatively pain free like SN. Just slowly and peacefully slip into a deep sleep then wake up on the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I understand how you feel. Nembutal is about as close as it gets but completely impossible to find. Personally I'd just take double my normal amount of sleeping pills or so. Wash them down with my usual fifth of borboun then when I'm nice and relaxed OD on something relatively pain free like SN. Just slowly and peacefully slip into a deep sleep then wake up on the other side.
I so hear you....

Reactions: MarkSmith73
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

May 16, 2024
Would've pay a lot to have this option tho
I hate the fact it's so complicated to take the most simple decision to decide not to keep on with all the suffer and leave

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Wish there was an unstoppable and a very accessible method that could make an end like this possible for many who desire it. World would be much more peaceful without greedy people forcefully taking advantage of each other.

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
I remember my first attempt at 12-years-old, thinking that's what I was doing when I took an overdose of pills. It was surprisingly peaceful, thinking I was falling asleep for the last time.