D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
I am just pissed off with feeling repressed I wish we could have assisted dying I keep seeing all these people in their early 20's get to die due to having painful medical conditions and terminal illness and cancer. lets hope in 2024 that canada will start to push MAID further and hopefully then when mental health is allowed then we can finally start progressing as a society and other countries slowly will start to move forward with legalising it for us I am sick of being alive and the fact that my only options are extremely painful options more painful than an assisted death like nembutal sucks

I was thinking of asking my local member of parlament about how to go about it like the steps to helping with legalising assisted dying for people like us but they will probably just get me admitted to a psych ward or put me onto a list of crazy people.

Anyway I have hopes for 2024 :( hate being alive
and yes I made lots of spelling errors sorry its the phone I am on

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blurryblor, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Daxter_87 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see it as being incredibly inhumane how assisted suicide isn't legalised, it's not even legalised at all where I live and instead people are expected to just be prisoners to this existence until they die anyway, there really should be acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to exist here as I could never do.

If assisted suicide was finally legalised I believe it would be such a relief for so many suffering people, it would prevent so much unnecessary torture, it really does disgust me how this society is so incredibly anti-suicide especially as we are all just waiting to die anyway, I think it's perfectly logical wanting to take control and escape from all suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
They (society, governments, companies, etc.) don't want people to CTB because they would lose their slaves. It really is as disgusting and selfish as that. Perhaps people like us should do something about it, but honestly, what can we do, powerless, tired and disabled as we are? Not to mention that we are a tiny minority.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and Per Ardua Ad Astra
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
They (society, governments, companies, etc.) don't want people to CTB because they would lose their slaves. It really is as disgusting and selfish as that. Perhaps people like us should do something about it, but honestly, what can we do, powerless, tired and disabled as we are? Not to mention that we are a tiny minority.
This is exactly it it's just so frustrating because I wish we could speak up or do something about it I wish I could make a change or help to donate money to end of life organisations. This world we live in suck and it sucks we are a tiny minority.

Reactions: Daxter_87
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
When you don't allow assisted death , you are also taking away from people who really want to live but can't because of organ failure and unavailability of organs. If VAD was legalised, I would happily donate whatever organs would be in working condition and let the person who truly wants to live...live .The harsh reality of life is people wanting to live die and people wanting to die keep struggling with their unwanted existence .

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Forever Sleep and loopdaloop