• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
that would actually comfort me if i ctb, not punish me 😥

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Dliena, cantthinkofusername and 4 others
rattymiss

rattymiss

Feb 7, 2023
i stopped believing in god for that reason when i was 11. i would pray daily until then and still got ignored, all my prayers and begging for things to get better only for it to get worse day by day, made me believe it doesnt exist or at least is not as good as people made me believe it is.

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: Throwawayacc3, sserafim, wildflowers1996 and 1 other person
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
If god was real he wouldn't give me cancer randomly lmao.

Also going to church and being a zombie - saying the same phrases over and over again, same hymns. Drinking wine from a chalice that EVERYONE has drunk from? At age 10 I thought it was more cult like. Reminded me of Majoras Mask (Zelda).

When people say "it's gods plan" it's the biggest cope ever. Basically that means it's already done. So you might as well not even do anything. It's so obscene.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, wildflowers1996 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If god was real he wouldn't give me cancer randomly lmao.

Also going to church and being a zombie - saying the same phrases over and over again, same hymns. Drinking wine from a chalice that EVERYONE has drunk from? At age 10 I thought it was more cult like. Reminded me of Majoras Mask (Zelda).

When people say "it's gods plan" it's the biggest cope ever. Basically that means it's already done. So you might as well not even do anything. It's so obscene.
I was born and raised atheist, but religion always intrigued me because I don't know or understand how people can believe in something so strongly (that has no proof or evidence). Where do you draw the line between religion and a cult?

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Throwawayacc3
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
idk if theres a god but if there is he legit owes me cash for all this bs hes put me thru
im not even talking like karmic rewards or w/e i mean cash
like 40k & were even

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I was born and raised atheist, but religion always intrigued me because I don't know or understand how people can believe in something so strongly (that has no proof or evidence). Where do you draw the line between religion and a cult?
If you removed me and I put you in the chair at the church and you stayed there for the full 90ish minutes. You would come to the conclusion that it's a cult.

Everyone standing up and sitting down, the chants, everyone saying the same things, the mumblings (unfortunately there are no cockatoos in the church lol - that would have been great!). I think to neurotypicals it's a way to say that they are good people - so by attending you can say oh they bad thing I did is resolved now because I attended church.

I went to a catholic school and bullying was often, the knife robbing an outside the school - the teachers did nothing. Yeah great religion lmao. They are all the same - just for the club status or the cult status. You weren't missing out. Lol
idk if theres a god but if there is he legit owes me cash for all this bs hes put me thru
im not even talking like karmic rewards or w/e i mean cash
like 40k & were even
lol. Kinda like how the Loch Ness Monster owed Chefs parents Tree Fiddy. Shameful salescreature.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim