• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
As it really would be so ideal having the option to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep, I only wish for non-existence, all that appeals to me is being permanently unaware for all eternity, simply just being conscious and aware is tiring to me. I wish suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to be gone, one should simply be able to choose when they die, I'm tired of being trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence that I never would have chosen in the first place, nobody should ever have to struggle to be free from this existence that is very undesirable.

Eternal sleep would solve everything for me and bring peace from what I see as the true problem which is existence itself, I see no point to suffering when there are no disadvantages to being unconscious for all eternity, it's comforting to think of all being forgotten about in death. It'd prevent so much suffering if one could choose to simply die in peace, for me death truly is the only relief.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed! Life is a hellish prison and there is no escape.
I hope you find peace somehow

Reactions: myusername890