L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I find it so difficult, I wish someone could help me have access to a method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, hi-okbye and Goodgirlryeo101
P

Photographer Fizzle

Nov 18, 2023
Same. As with all things if you have resources, you have options aplenty.
For me, it's a stockpile of antidepressants and a short plunge into salt water. Drowning is supposed to hurt, but options are few.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Dude, we're on a suicide forum. There are plenty of people willing to help you here if you just say what your requirements and limitations on.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible and cruel how people have to struggle to die, I will always see it as so hellish how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, it really is too difficult to die, I hate how a peaceful death is a privilege only reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead.

Reactions: sayonara_
L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Dude, we're on a suicide forum. There are plenty of people willing to help you here if you just say what your requirements and limitations on.
What do you mean by requirements and limitations?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
What do you mean by requirements and limitations?
Like if you want it to be painless/quick/etc and for the limitations if you don't have a car, don't have more than $600, stuff like that.

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Like if you want it to be painless/quick/etc and for the limitations if you don't have a car, don't have more than $600, stuff like that.
I would want it to be as painless as possible. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to jump infront of a train or something similar.

I don't have that much money, can't drive.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I would want it to be as painless as possible. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to jump infront of a train or something similar.

I don't have that much money, can't drive.
Sounds like SN is your best option then. Hanging as a second resort. Jumping would trigger your SI too much. You don't have money for N2. Hard to do CO without a car.

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Sounds like SN is your best option then. Hanging as a second resort. Jumping would trigger your SI too much. You don't have money for N2. Hard to do CO without a car.
Unfortunately I don't know how to get SN. And I don't know how to prepare the hanging.

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
What makes you think hanging is easier than jumping SI wise? Also CO is not hard to do without a car. Probably just as hard if you have the right equipment.
Unfortunately I don't know how to get SN. And I don't know how to prepare the hanging.
You can look into stuff yourself. It's a big thing to decide to end your life and you should spend plenty of time thinking about it. In case you figure out it's not actually what you want to do. There's many resources on this forum, just use the searchbar for the mentioned methods.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
SN sources are hard to come by, but you just have to keep looking. There's a hanging megathread. This is less common, but you could consider opioid overdose too, although there are downsides (read about them in the PPeH), but it's easy to know where to look because the darknet exists.

What makes you think hanging is easier than jumping SI wise? Also CO is not hard to do without a car. Probably just as hard if you have the right equipment.

You can look into stuff yourself. It's a big thing to decide to end your life and you should spend plenty of time thinking about it. In case you figure out it's not actually what you want to do. There's many resources on this forum, just use the searchbar for the mentioned methods.
At least for me, the visualization is jumping is much more unsettling than hanging. With CO, you need an enclosed space, right? Otherwise your attempt may kill other people, which is not great.

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
SN sources are hard to come by, but you just have to keep looking. There's a hanging megathread. This is less common, but you could consider opioid overdose too, although there are downsides (read about them in the PPeH), but it's easy to know where to look because the darknet exists.

At least for me, the visualization is jumping is much more unsettling than hanging. With CO, you need an enclosed space, right? Otherwise your attempt may kill other people, which is not great.
Jumping and hanging is both a quick action (fsh that is). Hanging just has more preparation which would make it seem harder to me. But jumping is also incredibly unreliable unless you have a high enough place.

People use CO in specific types of tents. There's some threads about that. If you are not in an enclosed space you won't be able to kill yourself, therefore also not other people.

C

cck789572023

Jul 15, 2023
It's so horrible and cruel how people have to struggle to die, I will always see it as so hellish how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, it really is too difficult to die, I hate how a peaceful death is a privilege only reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead.
Nearly 100,000 people overdosed on opioids last year - I wish I had such a way out... I have to believe that is a more pleasant way to die than many of the other methods I can think of.

L

lojogoeshome

Nov 8, 2023
I'm petrified of getting busted buying drugs on the dark web or IRL or else I would totally OD.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I'm petrified of getting busted buying drugs on the dark web or IRL or else I would totally OD.
You can view people's experiences with getting busted on like r/darknet or some other Reddit forum. Basically, don't sign or pick up any packages, only accept packages that are delivered at your doorstep. If you get caught and it's your first offense, usually nothing bad happens, they just warn you not to do it again (don't do it again). Unless you're dealing or getting caught more than once, the consequences are not severe. Of course, this is just what I see posted on Reddit.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i feel really similar i've been looking for a method since my last one failed. i want to do something similar to last time, but i'm just want it to work this time :/

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
With CO, you need an enclosed space, right? Otherwise your attempt may kill other people, which is not great.
The enclosed space can be as small as a plastic bag over the head. You don't need to produce a huge amount of CO to fill it. Same for H2S.

Reactions: hi-okbye