libitina

libitina

efilist
May 30, 2023
i wish it was real because i DO want to live, just not like this. i wanna live life as a normal girl, not as an ugly and neurodivergent one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fishlover, sicklyalive, Klophy and 14 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yeah I feel you. In my case, it's just that there's some things I'd like to experience before I die in real life that aren't logically possible. For example, I want to be able to snap my fingers and food materializes in front of me instantly. Or like say I wake up and I have a twitter account with like 23K followers or something and it's for my cartoon girls. I don't want to work through it (like go through the whole journey of getting that amount) I want to just wake up to it.

Or say I want to wake up in my penthouse in Tokyo except this is in an alternate reality (my desired reality) different from this one where I never actually had a family and I was never what my heritage is. There's a lot of stuff I wish I had and could experience, like there's just so much.

Reactions: reiII and libitina
libitina

libitina

efilist
May 30, 2023
Yeah I feel you. In my case, it's just that there's some things I'd like to experience before I die in real life that aren't logically possible. For example, I want to be able to snap my fingers and food materializes in front of me instantly. Or like say I wake up and I have a twitter account with like 23K followers or something and it's for my cartoon girls. I don't want to work through it (like go through the whole journey of getting that amount) I want to just wake up to it.

Or say I want to wake up in my penthouse in Tokyo except this is in an alternate reality (my desired reality) different from this one where I never actually had a family and I was never what my heritage is. There's a lot of stuff I wish I had and could experience, like there's just so much.
yes same! i wanna live so many different lives. i wanna experience all sorts of things that aren't possible in this lifetime.

• Love
Reactions: reiII and ultrasharpy123456
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
This 😭

• Love
Reactions: Spectre and libitina
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
yes same! i wanna live so many different lives. i wanna experience all sorts of things that aren't possible in this lifetime.
this is one of the reasons i hope death isn't just The Conclusion- reincarnation would be cool. though mostly if i had some input in my next choice... a life without neurodivergency and personality issues would be great... 🥹
also your pfp... i like elfen lied too, especially lucy:3

Reactions: Klophy and libitina
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I read this as "I really wish shitting was real" at first huhhh. Would love to be able to change time.

• Yay!
Reactions: libitina and reiII
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Lucid dreaming is one way to reality shift. It can be fun.

Reactions: libitina
libitina

libitina

efilist
May 30, 2023
this is one of the reasons i hope death isn't just The Conclusion- reincarnation would be cool. though mostly if i had some input in my next choice... a life without neurodivergency and personality issues would be great... 🥹
omg another elfen lied fan! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: reiII
libitina

libitina

efilist
May 30, 2023
i just realized ur pfp is fujin from mk! how did i miss that haha i love mk too

• Wow
Reactions: reiII
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Using VR can sometimes feel like reality shifting. The games can get so immersive that I forget who I am, it's like dreaming.

K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Yep, I'd love to live life as well, just not as me.

Daydreaming has been my go to, but damn does it leave me worse off. Imagining a world in which i'm able to function properly and have a whole bunch of other positive traits, this life hurts all the more.

Reactions: BrainShower, libitina and Orbitc
funguy

funguy

🍄
Nov 22, 2023
I can understand. I feel like I would enjoy this world a lot more if I was anybody except me.

Reactions: AInilam, libitina and Orbitc
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
This is something that could only be achieved by some kind of god, if there even is one.

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
i just realized ur pfp is fujin from mk! how did i miss that haha i love mk too
AHHHH!!! if you want to be friends or talk... please let me know... :DDD i haven't yet met another mk fan here..... or just know you have SUBLIME TASTE

• Love
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
i wish it was real because i DO want to live, just not like this. i wanna live life as a normal girl, not as an ugly and neurodivergent one.
You will find a way to let your beauty shine through eventually. Evil girls usually have the prettiest faces. Take care, friend.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
same, reality shift would be great. would like to explore anywhere but this one. as long as i can shift again if I dont like that reality. :ahhha: