• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
As a teenager I used to read regularly the Lost All Hope website it showed me how dangerous ateempting suicide really is. It gave me so much comfort as showed me the harm I would be doing to my body if I failed to kill myself properly.

This is why I went so long without attempting suicide all these years. I am 27 and now I see suicide as the only way out now. I have no friends, no one to talk too, family hate me they all hate and have no friend on earth. I am never going to get over the man who broke my heart with psychological mind games and humiliated me loved him so much and I wanted a future with him. I didn't care he that man is in his 50s.

There is nothing for me on Eartn anymore. Yeah I start a masters soon but what's the point I am not going to enjoy it anymore starting a year later. 27 is just a terrible age to start a masters degree.

I used to beso afraid of attempting suicide now I am not anymore because everyone hates me, I am never going to get over the man I love and I am tired of fighting

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unknown21, DoomValuer and 2 others
JustABunny

JustABunny

Jan 28, 2024
I'm pretty sure it is still here though? They even remade the whole website recently with a new theme and design

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: FireFox, Unknown21, returntothevoid and 1 other person
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
I'm 50 and have been surviving on my own for 20 years on a third of the poverty level income since I was told by an Officer of the Order of the British Empire it would be Ć©litist to fund me to do a masters in astrophysics. If you aren't going to do your masters can I have your funding?

• Hugs
Reactions: FireFox and Jorms_McGander
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Lost All Hope seems to be up, but not sure if it's being updated with anything new. Seems sort of "archival-like". IDK.

• Informative
Reactions: FireFox and returntothevoid
amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Glad it's still available. LAH is probably the biggest actual suicide preventer around, or perhaps a 'bad attempt' preventer haha. Certainly stopped me from a lot of poorly thought out attempts when I was 11-12.

S

SweetWilliam

Apr 15, 2024
LAH going dark was the reason I signed up here. They had so many resources that I could get lost in, that I forgot my pain for a bit. That site actually gave me hope. Wish it were still there