Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I wish it were easier to commit suicide. I'm so desperate for a way out but I see no way I am able to CTB. I need to do it soon, though, because I don't know what will happen if I don't... I have no hope or happiness left.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Misery99, Journeytoletgo, Pisceslilith and 19 others
Brave_heart

Brave_heart

Mon Souffle
Jun 25, 2021
I'm sorry you feel this way. If you need to chat privately, feel free to pm me. Happiness comes and goes for me, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and Largeletters
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I feel the same way ...
It's just hell.
I hope you find a way to solve your problems.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life sucks, Largeletters and Brave_heart
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It is easy just ask the pro lifers, unfortunately there friends/ relatives aren't here or they could comment. the proofs in the pudding as they say!!

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It would be so nice if our SI would just let us do this

animation execution GIF by Kyle Platts

• Hugs
Reactions: Fre_diE, Pisceslilith, OceanBlue and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Peaceful methods are easy on paper but unfortunately life and prolifers make it way harder. I'm trapped also and want to quit.

• Hugs
Reactions: clown_17, Pisceslilith, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
Z

ZiSha

Jun 9, 2021
I think really, if I had the option there, a button I could flip maybe, while, yes I might have flipped it in anger already, but it might also give me a bit more comfort in living knowing it's an option if things are too serious.

• Hugs
Reactions: clown_17, Callie Arcale, FallenRose and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I think really, if I had the option there, a button I could flip maybe, while, yes I might have flipped it in anger already, but it might also give me a bit more comfort in living knowing it's an option if things are too serious.
I definitely get what you mean.

Reactions: Callie Arcale
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I can relate. If it was easier I would have been gone a long time ago. Survival instinct and fear of failing with consequences is what gets me. We deserve a peaceful dignified death, it should be a basic human right. Denying this is cruel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Otto, Pisceslilith, OceanBlue and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
My biggest dream is to live in a world where peaceful, painless ctb-pills could be bought at the pharmacy. Yeah, I realize that will never happen, but hey... dreams are free...

• Hugs
Reactions: martinso67, Otto, mentalhealthfighter and 6 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Peaceful methods are easy on paper but unfortunately life and prolifers make it way harder. I'm trapped also and want to quit.

lol they made me even more determined to find the truth about stuff, to search out ACTUAL facts and accurate information, they 'helped' me a real lot:blarg: also means i can share that information with others now!!!

Reactions: Largeletters
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I wish I could just turn my self off.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Largeletters and OceanBlue
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Not being able to easily ctb is just torture

• Hugs
Reactions: Fre_diE, bluesrock, Pisceslilith and 3 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Its easy to ctb if pain isnt an issue. Such as jump from high building, cut neck, glue mouth&nose, etc

the painless method however, is not easy

Reactions: 3691215, Pisceslilith and Largeletters
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
me too

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I wish it were easier to commit suicide. I'm so desperate for a way out but I see no way I am able to CTB. I need to do it soon, though, because I don't know what will happen if I don't... I have no hope or happiness left.
It is hard to take your own life because the body is not created to kill itself. The survival instinct will prevent death in most methods, but I think it depends on how desperate you are too. People should have the same right to die as our pets with a syringe. Why should people suffer for years in a world where we all are going to die anyway?

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
It is hard to take your own life because the body is not created to kill itself. The survival instinct will prevent death in most methods, but I think it depends on how desperate you are too. People should have the same right to die as our pets with a syringe. Why should people suffer for years in a world where we all are going to die anyway?
The question is justified.

And on the other hand, people who want to live die because they have nothing to eat and drink.

Reactions: rosie93