• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
I wish I was normal ,I'm so envious of ppl who have normal lives while my life has deteriorated steadily every year.It genuinely sucks that I'll never experience "true love".What is the point of living if I can never become happy I've been holding on to the fallacy that "it's going to get better" and without failure it always gets worse.Calling this a life is a joke.I don't want to kill myself but I honestly am left with no other options.Ive spent years self loathing watching the PPL around me actually live while I continue rotting away in isolation at home due to social anxiety.Some PPL aren't destined to live a normal happy life and I guess I'm one of them.J wish I could just die Tommorow and have this shitty life done with I'm so tired of this needless suffering I have no friends no girlfriend just parents who started treating me better after my failed OD.I hate this life this lonely existence has brought me nothing but pain.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m so sorry.... but I can relate. Don't know what to say, just you're not alone in this šŸ«‚.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
i can relate a lot... every day i ask the Universe why it had created me like this and not the normal way.. i guess theres no answer.. at least know, that youre not alone in this and amongst some people, you and i are both "normal"..

Reactions: sserafim
wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
In life "there are those who can and those who cannot", if you have to prematurely not reaching old age, you will die. There are people who try to kill themselves and fail, they are punished by remaining a vegetable for life, while for a simple road accident you can even die after a nice day spent

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
In life "there are those who can and those who cannot", if you have to prematurely not reaching old age, you will die. There are people who try to kill themselves and fail, they are punished by remaining a vegetable for life, while for a simple road accident you can even die after a nice day spent
Life is so unfair. Do you think it's chance or fate?

Reactions: divinemistress36
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time. sometimes life can be unfair to those who don't deserve it. I too would like to be "normal" and for my mind to work like other people, so to speak....

Reactions: sserafim
M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
Childhood is responsible for at least 50 percent your life. For example there's something called implicit memory,", which is memories we don't remember as children that affect who you are today. For example I grew up getting rejected by everybody in my family as a kid and now I have social anxiety and always expect to get rejected when I speak to people and I'm 38. So your childhood is 50% and your genetics are the other 50% all of which you have no control over.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I wish i was normal too but i dont know if i want normal in this unknown world

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Childhood is responsible for at least 50 percent your life. For example there's something called implicit memory,", which is memories we don't remember as children that affect who you are today. For example I grew up getting rejected by everybody in my family as a kid and now I have social anxiety and always expect to get rejected when I speak to people and I'm 38. So your childhood is 50% and your genetics are the other 50% all of which you have no control over.
I dont think that's quite right. I would say that childhood is 30% and genetics another 30%. Sheer chance is probably another 20%. That still leaves 20% that is within your control. You can use that 20% to good effect or not. It's up to you.

You can select slightly different numbers if you want, but it doesn't change the basic point that I want to make. You do have some control over your life.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
I dont think that's quite right. I would say that childhood is 30% and genetics another 30%. Sheer chance is probably another 20%. That still leaves 20% that is within your control. You can use that 20% to good effect or not. It's up to you.

You can select slightly different numbers if you want, but it doesn't change the basic point that I want to make. You do have some control over your life.
You make a good point. The way I see it is that all of human behavior comes from either childhood, genetics, or past experiences, all of which we don't control.

Reactions: divinemistress36