• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Exiled spirit

Dec 25, 2019
I can't live with my parents anymore. My parents abuse me severely. They are the main reason why I want to end my life. I don't know how to live independently. I'm 24 years old male living in Egypt. Finding a job in Egypt without being highly talented or educated or knowing someone is extremely difficult (that includes low- paid jobs).

I also have social anxiety and epilepsy, which makes finding and maintaining a job even more difficult.

Every day is torture. I feel completely hopeless.

Even suicide isn't an available option right now because the only suicide method suitable for me requires money which I don't have at the moment and I need to save money for one or two years in order to ensure that money. But the problem is that I feel like I can't wait that long. The apartment we live in is in the 5th floor. I'm afraid that one day i will jump under the pressure.

Every time I see my parents, especially my father, I just feel a terrible feeling. I just don't want to see him or hear his voice anymore.

And because I live in a country like Egypt, It's both legal and socially acceptable for a parent to beat the shit out of his kid.

I wish I had never been born.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Why Me?, Dead Ghost and 3 others
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I can't live with my parents anymore. My parents abuse me severely. They are the main reason why I want to end my life. I don't know how to live independently. I'm 24 years old male living in Egypt. Finding a job in Egypt without being highly talented or educated or knowing someone is extremely difficult (that includes low- paid jobs).

I also have social anxiety and epilepsy, which makes finding and maintaining a job even more difficult.

Every day is torture. I feel completely hopeless.

Even suicide isn't an available option right now because the only suicide method suitable for me requires money which I don't have at the moment and I need to save money for one or two years in order to ensure that money. But the problem is that I feel like I can't wait that long. The apartment we live in is in the 5th floor. I'm afraid that one day i will jump under the pressure.

Every time I see my parents, especially my father, I just feel a terrible feeling. I just don't want to see him or hear his voice anymore.

And because I live in a country like Egypt, It's both legal and socially acceptable for a parent to beat the shit out of his kid.

I wish I had never been born.
Living with parents can be absolute hell. Such a difficult situation you're in.

Please remember that jumping from the 5th floor will probably not kill you and just make your situation worse.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
That sounds horrible. I mean you are 24 y/o man. Isn't it possible to stand up against your violent father? Maybe with siblings or friends?

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
I'm so sorry this is happening to you, life is unfair and cruel. It makes me so angry what kind of monsters create new life and set it into this world when they then act like this. The majority of parents should never have been allowed to have children.

archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
are there no other methods? maybe something less expensive? also the 5th floor is way to short to jump from

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Im sure there are ways, it think it depends.
Are you willing to make mess? You can look out for a shooting range with the option of renting a gun there and do it Quick with a big caliber like .45 ACP, it's very unlikely that you survive. I can understand you but it's impossible to be there for you because you're in another continent. At times like this, I wish I had the money to help people, because if something would change your environment, that could change the game. That's obviously for a lot of people. Life sucks, if we can help you, just share your thoughts

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you have to endure, it digusts me how people bring life into this world just to treat them so badly. It's a curse to have the ability to exist in this hellish world, of course never being born at all is the best thing possible.

AngryDog

AngryDog

Mar 2, 2023
Your circumstance seems excruciatingly painful. May I ask how your parents' abuse is like? Physical, mental, both?