S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
I'm taking Paxil and olanzapine and is still not working I feel like nothing will work I'm a big burden on my family Especially my mom I'm old enough to get a job and have my own place, but my disability (manic depression)(schizophrenia) doesn't allow me. I'm the black sheep I wish I was never born sometimes I question why I didn't do it sooner ! oh I know why because I was hospitalized at 12 and stopped from ctb. everyone tells me to get help and I do and makes me feel worse I've switched meds so many times I'm so tired of life and prolife garbage my ex-therapist wanted me to relive my traumatic passed of being sexually abused I hate the mental health system it has fucked me up literally .i have no friends and I'm glad i don't, it would probably add to my misery .

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910, Huntfish34, disillusion and 2 others
B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Thank you for finding the strength and courage to share. You came to the right place, full of people who can relate to your situation, circumstances, thoughts and feelings. It's so hard; I know. The mental health system definitely sucks, I definitely here you. We're here for you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, disillusion and sadDaysAhead
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
Thank you for finding the strength and courage to share. You came to the right place, full of people who can relate to your situation, circumstances, thoughts and feelings. It's so hard; I know. We're here for you.
thank you i hope so as well .
so much pain and trauma :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910, Huntfish34 and disillusion
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm sorry you're suffering so much. I know the mental health system proves itself inadequate time and time again without accepting any responsibility for its short comings and even harm that it can cause the people it is supposed to help. It's a large price tag for false hope and incarceration at least in my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, disillusion, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
I'm sorry you're suffering so much. I know the mental health system proves itself inadequate time and time again without accepting any responsibility for its short comings and even harm that it can cause the people it is supposed to help. It's a large price tag for false hope and incarceration at least in my opinion.
wow i like that one " its a large price tag for false hope " your right time and time again ive been let down my psychiatrist and therapists. all promising a "new life " better smooth recovery at least in my option its all bullshit, broken system of weak old structures and over-proscribed medications. there are focused on bulding a molopoly not helping those who are suffing like us .

Reactions: rejected, Hollowman, Unending and 1 other person
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
wow i like that one " its a large price tag for false hope " your right time and time again ive been let down my psychiatrist and therapists. all promising a "new life " better smooth recovery at least in my option its all bullshit, broken system of weak old structures and over-proscribed medications. there are focused on bulding a molopoly not helping those who are suffing like us .
If the available treatments don't help everyone, that's one thing but I think it would go a long way if those involved in the mental health system could recognize this demographic who is left suffering and admit the need for change. I've definitely met a few mental health workers who have acknowledged the problem and shown that they think deeply about it but as a whole, I think the system has a lot of progress to make.

• Love
Reactions: disillusion, Hollowman and sadDaysAhead
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
If the available treatments don't help everyone, that's one thing but I think it would go a long way if those involved in the mental health system could recognize this demographic who is left suffering and admit the need for change. I've definitely met a few mental health workers who have acknowledged the problem and shown that they think deeply about it but as a whole, I think the system has a lot of progress to make.
I have no doubt there of some who work for the mental health system and care but its rare and even more rare to find i agree with you but i think they are very aware of the demographic from the 988 lifeline database they just simply DONT CARE about the one whos want to ctb and are suffering.

• Love
Reactions: rejected, disillusion and Unending
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I have no doubt there of some who work for the mental health system and care but its rare and even more rare to find i agree with you but i think they are very aware of the demographic from the 988 lifeline database they just simply DONT CARE about the one whos want to ctb and are suffering.
Yeah, that's a good point. With the hotlines keeping data and all that, they have to be willfully ignorant. I think there is definitely a huge gap in understanding on their end. I'm sure if more people working in mental health care could actually feel the problem in the way that we do, they'd develop a larger sense of urgency in actually improving the system.

Also, the right to die needs to exist either way as I fear that there will always be some demographic who is failed by the system or treatment resistant. I guess the ultimate goal is to have less people fit into that demographic. Furthermore, I think mental health issues should also be approached in a preventative manner as well. For example, taking action to prevent child abuse, poor parenting, violent crime, etc. I guess this is already being done in some ways but not nearly to the extent that it should be.

• Love
Reactions: sadDaysAhead
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
Yeah, that's a good point. With the hotlines keeping data and all that, they have to be willfully ignorant. I think there is definitely a huge gap in understanding on their end. I'm sure if more people working in mental health care could actually feel the problem in the way that we do, they'd develop a larger sense of urgency in actually improving the system.

Also, the right to die needs to exist either way as I fear that there will always be some demographic who is failed by the system or treatment resistant. I guess the ultimate goal is to have less people fit into that demographic. Furthermore, I think mental health issues should also be approached in a preventative manner as well. For example, taking action to prevent child abuse, poor parenting, violent crime, etc. I guess this is already being done in some ways but not nearly to the extent that it should be.
I no longer have faith in the system that has failed me I stopped all medications I'm done I plan on ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable wishing to be free from this hellish world, it sounds like you've suffered a lot and it must had been so horrible what you had to go through. I also hate all of that pro life type nonsense, those types of people just make this world a worse place with how they want to force "help" onto people and just prolong people's suffering against their wishes.