Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
My family pressured me to stop my medications, so I stopped taking them. I also went to a clinical trial in another state, but it didn't work, so I returned home devastated.

Now, I don't even feel like talking to anyone anymore. It feels effortful to talk, listen, pay attention, and maintain conversations. I don't want to hang outside or spend time with my cats. All I feel like doing is staying in my room, getting under the blanket, and watching TikTok and YouTube all day every day.

My Mom now thinks I hate her, just because I don't feel like talking to her. It's been three weeks of no talk. She knows I'm going through a really hard time, that I've been searching for an effective treatment for years. Yet, she ignores it all.

Death feels way easier than any of these struggles. I've stopped counting how many mental disorders and issues I'm dealing with, since it's overwhelming.

idk im tired

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
so do i a 1000£ a month more loving family

Reactions: Pomegranate and LittleBlackCat
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
After my Mother died, the rest of my family abandoned me, including my Dad. My life is a joke! A family is the one thing I wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate