Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I don't have any friends and i'm just drowning in loneliness honestly I see people having their group of friends and people in relationships and I just feel so unwanted. I wish somebody was my friend. I don't want a relationship I just want to talk to someone. I do have BPD and I guess that plays a part in this.

I get along with my colleagues but that's just being professional and I never get invited out with them, so it must've something about me that puts people off and I've posted on reddit many times about making friends but i never get a reply.

I know some of you might like being on your own but honestly I hate it, I don't want to be on my own. I mean is it so pathetic that I'm 19 and the only people I can talk to is on a suicide forum, life is fucked up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, tvojamamka, Wenzdayaddams and 15 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I feel the same. I have one friend IRL who is also my ex but we don't click well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bct, not-2-b-the-answer and patheticpartner
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Not really but it was always kind of awkward talking to him.
awh that sucks, when I was dumped I blocked her on everything and erased her existence from my phone by removing the name, photos, contacts, her family. I don't want anything to do with that girl

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and patheticpartner
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I miss having a friend... loneliness is a sad feeling indeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: SerialFailer and not-2-b-the-answer
M

mainday

May 25, 2020
Does anyone feel like it has gotten even worse after the whole COVID-19 situation? Loneliness, I mean...

Reactions: sadghost
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Does anyone feel like it has gotten even worse after the whole COVID-19 situation? Loneliness, I mean...
I understand completely, COVID 19 has halted any sort of social interaction outdoors and that has affected people however I see very little difference in COVID before and during because I have nobody

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SerialFailer and patheticpartner
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't have any friends and i'm just drowning in loneliness honestly I see people having their group of friends and people in relationships and I just feel so unwanted. I wish somebody was my friend. I don't want a relationship I just want to talk to someone. I do have BPD and I guess that plays a part in this.

I get along with my colleagues but that's just being professional and I never get invited out with them, so it must've something about me that puts people off and I've posted on reddit many times about making friends but i never get a reply.

I know some of you might like being on your own but honestly I hate it, I don't want to be on my own. I mean is it so pathetic that I'm 19 and the only people I can talk to is on a suicide forum, life is fucked up.

Sorry this is happening to you. I don't really have any good advice on how to make friends. I have a few but I haven't been able to see them since Covid started. We still text though. It seems most of the time I have to text first but I understand people are busy with their lives … even in a lockdown.
I admit I do like being alone most of the time and I hate going out in public. I do think I must send out invisible vibes that repel most people … I'm not sure that is a bad thing for me though.

Reactions: Epsilon0
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I feel your loneliness. I have friends but nobody is close enough with me. Feels like I have nowhere to go to so I just prefer going everywhere by myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
awhh, i'm sorry to hear.

it's definitely a struggle and supressing how you feel and keeping it inside and not having a shoulder to cry on is difficult.

places like the suicide hotline are trained responses and answers and it feels extremely superficial, as if it's there job and not being there for you in a genuine manner.

dozens of users including myself are all ears and i hope you reach out and send a pm if you ever need someone to talk to.

take careee.

O

OnlyBuilt4Linxs

Apr 16, 2020
Bruh im a year older than you (20) and I understand completely. I have none either. I'm trying to change that though hopefully this fall in community college I do. Ima join a club and all that

• Hugs
M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
Don't feel bad about needing a friend. I believe companionship is a basic human desire. I'm comfortable alone now but that's only because it's currently where I am. I used to have no friends growing up. Wasn't even close to family or extended family to make up for it. I used to get anxious watching everyone around me have friends. When I was young and even until recently I'd just be with someone just because they were the closest ones around even when they bullied me.

I'm truly sorry you feel alone. I hope the pain of being alone isn't compounded by feeling you should be able to be alone.

• Hugs