• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I wish I died young. Whenever I hear of a young person dying in a car accident or from a terminal illness or whatever, I wish I could trade places with them. I wish I could've given them my life and they could give me their death. I wish I died in my prime. I don't see a premature death as a tragedy. I think those people are EXTREMELY lucky. I also almost hate them because I'm so jealous of them if that makes sense.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Smilla, Weeping Garbage Can and 10 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I am jealous of them too... it's so ironic that so many maybe happy people die in accidents and here are some of us desperately searching for a method for so long

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong and 6 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I really envy kids who die young. It should have been me.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I am jealous of them too... it's so ironic that so many maybe happy people die in accidents and here are some of us desperately searching for a method for so long

Exactly my thought and the silliest thing is when hospital wont perform euthanasia in exchange for organs donation or maybe we can even sell it to them. Think of the lives they could had saved.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, OnlyMercy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Exactly my thought and the silliest thing is when hospital wont perform euthanasia in exchange for organs donation or maybe we can even sell it to them. Think of the lives they could had saved.

Exactly

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I would seriously give ANYTHING to die peacefully right now

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Miss clefable, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
One of my old roommates from about 4 years ago died over a year ago back at his home. The cause of the death has never been discussed, but it was merely regarded as an accident at his own home. He wasn't that much younger than I am, around age 25. I wished I was him and that he has my life instead. He is a pro-lifer and generally loved life.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I wish I could have died young, almost did a few times

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can