W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't want to pass my pain to other people... I hope they will know it wasn't their fault, it isn't anyone's (well, certainly not those who will be affected by my death... people have contributed to it either on purpose or passively but it's not as if those people will be affected) but yeah... I hope they will get over it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mx5nb3, sadghost, Woodnote and 3 others
E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
Their pain will subside over time. They may even get to a point where they forget about your entire existence, much like how we eventually stop thinking about the dead who have passed.

What we need to ask ourselves is whether the pain in our life exceeds the temporary pain they will suffer and eventually recover from.

If the pain becomes too great for them to bear, then they too can commit suicide and end all suffering once at for all.

Reactions: WitheringAway and Circles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
We are very close, so I think it will be devastating. I don't know how to lessen the blow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Circles
E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
We are very close, so I think it will be devastating. I don't know how to lessen the blow.
It is best to not overstate our importance in the lives of others.

Humans have a remarkable ability to adapt and survive in the midst of great turmoil.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I stopped caring about that. Nobody likes me much anyway, and my parents will get over it in a couple of uears.

Reactions: Skathon
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Ive intentionally been more of a pain in the ass to my parents in hopes thst they will hate me a bit, and use that anger to get through grief when they find out im gone. I still feel like they will be sad though. I wish they could understand that death is all ive wanted for years, and im making my dream come true