nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I really wish I could die in the arms of a loved one. And feel comforted that I'll be okay and that I was loved until the end.

But they'd get in trouble due to how the laws are, and no one would really want to be there during my death anyway...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SVEN, Sannti, Pluto and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is so sad that laws prevent a "comfortable CTB" should one have the desire and if it was possible. Being alone in such crucial moments can be so tough. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, アホペンギン, CTB Dream and 1 other person
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
This is so sad that laws prevent a "comfortable CTB" should one have the desire and if it was possible. Being alone in such crucial moments can be so tough. I hope you find peace.
I'm not going yet but it fucking hurts to know that the moments leading up to it are going to be the loneliest and most horrible moments of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine, Sannti, CTB Dream and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my parents won't support my decision for assisted dying even if it was legalized in my country the vast majority of parents wouldn't want to go through the grieving process they would prefer you be mentally and physically tortured every day then have to go through any pain themselves

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
T

tryagain

Feb 17, 2023
I really wish I could die in the arms of a loved one. And feel comforted that I'll be okay and that I was loved until the end.

But they'd get in trouble due to how the laws are, and no one would really want to be there during my death anyway...
I absolutely agree. I would love for my mum to hold me but she would never agree.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, corazon and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's just so sad how this society is so anti-suicide, people shouldn't have to die alone if that's what they wish for. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Wishing you nothing but the best and I'm sorry you have face this all alone OP.. no one deserves that.

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, i also feel the same way but anyone who doesn't agree with you wouldn't let you die, when there's so much chance to save you and they know whats going on, they'll call for help. I wish the laws weren't like this and i wish people were more understanding.

• Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
The only, empty, consolation I can offer is that if you can manage a goodbye thread, when the time comes, you will know that others who share your despair and loneliness will hold you in our hearts, though we will not be there with you.

• Hugs
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
The only, empty, consolation I can offer is that if you can manage a goodbye thread, when the time comes, you will know that others who share your despair and loneliness will hold you in our hearts, though we will not be there with you.
When the day comes, I'll be out of a service area so no one can find me. If I'm going to have to be alone, I may as well commit to it

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and CTB Dream