dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
I fucking hate being alive. I wish I was worth something I wish I was special enough for somone to only want to fuck me sometimes… being poly is nice but I honestly sometimes feel like I did it out of nessescity because I'm not worth enough. I wish I could drink again tonight I feel like I'm gonna get sick and throw up, I can't tell if it's the reflux from eating cheese or I'm so upset. Either way I might just say fuck it once my anti-enemics kick in.. but either way I hate men so much specially. I honestly hope certain people fucking die. I hate people..

I love silently crying on the phone while nobody fucking knows :))

What if I self harm fuck it right? Who gives a fuck??? I'm like 2 months clean. Will it even matter if I fucking break my skin??? None of the people I care about will even care anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: reiII, pole and the_path_of_sorrows
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't SH, it leaves such a horrible mess on the skin.

Try elastic bands.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm not trying to shame your sexuality but, have you considered Polyamory might be the problem? People lose the ability to bond the more partners they have had, you know. Maybe take a break from those sorts of relationships and focus on yourself, hold off until the right person comes along, someone who values you for your heart and not your physical assets. Those relations are recipe for disaster. Good luck, you sound like you have a lot of soul searching to do lady.