• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I know this might sound ridiculous but I truly deep down wish I could change the world. I wish I could grant wishes and restore peace and balance to the world of chaos and order. I wish I could stop all the suffering you feel right now. I wish I could punish your persecutors and reward your saviours. I wish I wish I wish... but I can't do. This post might be nonsense but I just want you to know I feel for you. I might not know the pain you are going through, but if I could I would choose to lighten the load you are bearing. I love you reader. You are not alone in this struggle. If ever you want to chat with someone just pm me. I will try to listen to the best of my ability. <3

• Love
Reactions: StillWaiting, Painted Bird, justanotherday and 6 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Nothing ridiculous or nonsensical about that at all. That's exactly what a good, kind, empathetic person SHOULD think. Good on you for being one...it's not the norm.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and Asta
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I have only felt this way for about the last 40 odd years. It stems from seeing my mother beaten senseless by my father and then step father. I talked about at length a few years ago with a psychologist and we were able to make some headway into a lot of feelings I have had connected to my childhood. I have a dream where I manage to buy a huge rambling estate somewhere and we can all live out or days in peace away from the world that has no understanding of us and no place for us.

So no, not ridiculous at all.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I know this might sound ridiculous but I truly deep down wish I could change the world. I wish I could grant wishes and restore peace and balance to the world of chaos and order. I wish I could stop all the suffering you feel right now. I wish I could punish your persecutors and reward your saviours. I wish I wish I wish... but I can't do. This post might be nonsense but I just want you to know I feel for you. I might not know the pain you are going through, but if I could I would choose to lighten the load you are bearing. I love you reader. You are not alone in this struggle. If ever you want to chat with someone just pm me. I will try to listen to the best of my ability. <3
It isn't nonsensical. But maybe you are too caring for your own good.

Reactions: Painted Bird