Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
Would be nice

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Lostandlooking, lastingabyss and 5 others
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
I would love to just be able to sleep, at the moment I'm very drunk and will keep drinking untill I fall asleep. I wish I could just take a pill and fall asleep forever. Why is somethubg you feel like you need so much so fucking hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide, FuneralCry, profoundexperience and 2 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I know how you feel. I took every medication I'm prescribed last night hoping it would knock me out and instead I lied awake with racing thoughts for 4 hours before I got bored and made eggs. I was hoping I'd pass out from my day-time dosage of medication like usual but even that wasn't enough today. edit: Maybe I'll drink too, that might do it for a few hours.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Rocket1Rocket1, death137 and 1 other person
I

IHaveNoName

Jan 28, 2021
I know how you feel. I took every medication I'm prescribed last night hoping it would knock me out and instead I lied awake with racing thoughts for 4 hours before I got bored and made eggs. I was hoping I'd pass out from my day-time dosage of medication like usual but even that wasn't enough today. edit: Maybe I'll drink too, that might do it for a few hours.
It's very shit I really wish there was some magic pill to make us sleep for as long as we wanted in my case it would be unti lI could just deal with life/

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Yeah. I usually had the luxury of passing out 12 hours a day but now that all my medications have turned on me I'm seeing I took that for granted.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, IHaveNoName and death137
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Sleeping was my only one relief from the misery and struggles.

However recently my brain has started even giving me horrible dreams as well!! My serotonin must just be completely depleted.

I'm having nightmares regularly involving people from long ago. Things I have recovered from but now dreaming about it and suffering over again.

So even sleep is no longer a refuge. It is making me need to ctb within days rather than months as there is no escape at all now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, AppelduVide, FuneralCry and 2 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Sleeping was my only one relief from the misery and struggles.

However recently my brain has started even giving me horrible dreams as well!! My serotonin must just be completely depleted.

I'm having nightmares regularly involving people from long ago. Things I have recovered from but now dreaming about it and suffering over again.

So even sleep is no longer a refuge. It is making me need to ctb within days rather than months as there is no escape at all now.
Really? Same here, when I do sleep its nothing but nightmares. I went 10 years with only nightmares but they suddenly vanished a few years ago- now they're back and Im worried they'll just stay.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and Somage
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
The dreams sometimes tease me at the start with joyful memories but they always turn dark quickly.

I used to be able to lucid dream and only had enjoyable dreams where I had fun and was In control.

But since my job loss and spiral into constant suicidal ideation my dreams are becoming as horrible and as negative as my waking thoughts are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I watched about this girl from Colombia who sleeps for many days. I wish I've her disorder. Here is a short clip.

Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo and FuneralCry
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
The dreams sometimes tease me at the start with joyful memories but they always turn dark quickly.

I used to be able to lucid dream and only had enjoyable dreams where I had fun and was In control.

But since my job loss and spiral into constant suicidal ideation my dreams are becoming as horrible and as negative as my waking thoughts are.
Oh wow lucid dreaming sounds fun. The best I get is knowing I'm dreaming but still being unable to control whats happening.
The nightmares definitely get out of hand when the only way to wake up is to die.

Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
I can sleep for two days without that condition. I force myself to sleep to avoid the misery and turmoil of being awake.

Problem is now that the dreams are as bad as being awake lol! I am having a shit time and suffering in them too as my brain must now be stuck in torturous past mistake nightmare mode.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry and Rocket1Rocket1
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Well I hope that gets better for you- not sleeping really makes the world feel aloof. Sleep should be the one place to escape while we live.

Reactions: Somage
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Oh wow lucid dreaming sounds fun. The best I get is knowing I'm dreaming but still being unable to control whats happening.
The nightmares definitely get out of hand when the only way to wake up is to die.
Lucid dreaming when you master it is one of the best joys in life. Some of the fun and things you can do is just incredible.

I miss them a lot but unfortunately they seem to stop happening when your not content and happy in life and you need them most.

One of my fave things to do when lucid dreaming was to ask the characters in the dream random easy questions. Eg what year is it?

They will always reply with a completely unrelated answer then I know I am fully in. After that I wreak havoc lol

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie and Rocket1Rocket1
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
I wish I can sleep forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuneralCry and Somage
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
I wish I can live forever.
I wanted to live forever too when my life was going ok. Unfortunately when things change dramatically you desire the opposite.
My avatar is from the movie highlander about immortals. The irony x

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Lucid dreaming when you master it is one of the best joys in life. Some of the fun and things you can do is just incredible.

I miss them a lot but unfortunately they seem to stop happening when your not content and happy in life and you need them most.

One of my fave things to do when lucid dreaming was to ask the characters in the dream random easy questions. Eg what year is it?

They will always reply with a completely unrelated answer then I know I am fully in. After that I wreak havoc lol
interesting. I think I'll try my best to ask what year it is too to the demons chasing me. hehe.

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
I wanted to live forever too when my life was going ok. Unfortunately when things change dramatically you desire the opposite.
My avatar is from the movie highlander about immortals
oops I meant sleep forever.

Last edited:
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
same, sleep is my only relief, I've been talking sleeping pills as soon as I wake up in order to try and sleep day and night, but I need to stop

Reactions: FuneralCry and Somage
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Me too. And I always wanted to hybernate for the whole winter like a bear. Waking up in spring.

Reactions: FuneralCry and IsThisTheEnd?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would love that. I feel like my desire to ctb would decrease if we could force our bodies to sleep for most of the day. I see sleep as like death without the commitment. Unfortunately I struggle with insomina and it can be hell

EndlessDolphin

EndlessDolphin

May 2, 2021
I always think of this. I would just love to have constant lucid dreams the entire time.

Reactions: Élégie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish I could sleep and be in a lucid dream, doing whatever I want and finding the answers I'm seeking such as the true purpose of life and this universe and being happy. (I hope lol)

If not possible, then I just wanna sleep forever.

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
sleeping is the most comforting thing in our lives, we should all have the opportunity to be able to hibernate in endless deep sleep.