• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I've never taken drugs recreationally. I've never smoked or drank or taken any pills or anything like that unless prescribed. For most of my life, I haven't been on any medications. However, a few years ago I had to get surgery and I got about 3 days to a week's worth of codeine to take for post-operation pain. I remember being on them and how everything felt so warm and calm and sort of "glazed over". I took them as prescribed so I don't think I ever truly got "high" as I would have from taking a lot at once, but still it was so nice. It really makes me think that an opioid OD would be a really good way to go, but unfortunately opioids are not the most accessible :P

Reactions: divinemistress36
Jup_not_gup

Jup_not_gup

Looking For Peace
Mar 25, 2024
I've never taken drugs recreationally. I've never smoked or drank or taken any pills or anything like that unless prescribed. For most of my life, I haven't been on any medications. However, a few years ago I had to get surgery and I got about 3 days to a week's worth of codeine to take for post-operation pain. I remember being on them and how everything felt so warm and calm and sort of "glazed over". I took them as prescribed so I don't think I ever truly got "high" as I would have from taking a lot at once, but still it was so nice. It really makes me think that an opioid OD would be a really good way to go, but unfortunately opioids are not the most accessible :P
I want meds too but cant get them in any way :(