S

starscourge_19

18 yr old failure who fell from grace hard
Aug 24, 2022
I'm curious I just want to see what would people think after I do it. How would my family react and stuff. Then I'd like to die off for good

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Ai-chan, oohiniyorafaad and 8 others
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
Me too

Reactions: Skathon and mentalhealthfighter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable wanting to see people's reactions out of curiosity, but I personally would not see it as being my concern. It doesn't mean anything to me how people would react if I was to die as I would simply not be there at that point.

Reactions: mObinDEc, ithappens, JFED and 4 others
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Perhaps the afterlife allows for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Infernal, ithappens and przeciwwymiotne
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
Nobody would react to my death or disappearance. I don't care and they don't care

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, mObinDEc, Pisceslilith and 6 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Sometimes I fantasize about it. After I die, I see what consequences I leave in my environment

Reactions: GasMonkey, sapphoslastpoem, Finding Sirius and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
don't think I'd like to know..

• Hugs
Reactions: mObinDEc, GasMonkey and FrozenMango
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It's amazing how little I care…

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Un-
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
I think it would be interesting to see if people said fake nice things about me and talked about my 'strengths' - whether they're true or not - or said a depressing "she struggled with mental illness her whole life"
Real talk though I'd be interested to see who cared but my mother would be devastated so I wouldn't like to see that

Reactions: whatstheporpoise15 and akana
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I wish I could see what happened both if I stayed alive and if I killed myself before I did it

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and przeciwwymiotne
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
what my funeral probably looks like lol

I've been dancing at my funeral
Waiting for you to arrive
I was hoping you'd look beautiful
Dancing with tears in your eyes
But nobody came, what a shame, shame, shame
ive told a couple people about signing up for MAiD. 2 havent said anything and the other im currently giving space so he can process it, but i cant see anymore then like 5 people showing up and even then, it depends on my life circumstances at that point. theyd show up if they knew to, but they might not know. i dont have any family, just a couple friends that seem to care. i dont even know why theyre making a deal about MAiD, all i do is complain that my life sucks and im suicidal. plus, its not going to be updated for like 10months (i could be thinking of something else but its around that time) you have 10mnths to change my mind, instead of panicking about a decision almost a year away and maybe try legitimately changing my mind?? just a thought
i went off a bit, i seem to have been doing that, sorry. i have a bit on my mind rn...

• Hugs
Reactions: starscourge_19, katagiri83, Finding Sirius and 1 other person
C

ctbontime

Aug 20, 2022
these thoughts of wanting to observe of the aftermath of your suicide and see the emotional consequences of it are a product of the human condition or rather your human condition. If we are to actually be emancipated from our corporeal forms and retain existence, we would no longer be affected by the human condition and i think, would not be able to care about the aftermath of suicide.

i really hope for this because if not, it would be a special kind of hell awaiting those who commit suicide then...

• Wow
Reactions: starscourge_19
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I think it would be interesting to see if people said fake nice things about me and talked about my 'strengths' - whether they're true or not - or said a depressing "she struggled with mental illness her whole life"
Real talk though I'd be interested to see who cared but my mother would be devastated so I wouldn't like to see that
People would probably be more likely to say horrible things about me, claiming my problems were my own fault, or claiming that wanting to get out and meet people was unrealistic or whatever!

• Aww..
Reactions: starscourge_19 and chronicallybroken
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
I always thought about this, it was the only thing keeping me alive for a while at one point. At least I still cared abt shit a bit more back then

M

Mjølnir

Aug 18, 2022
I'm curious I just want to see what would people think after I do it. How would my family react and stuff. Then I'd like to die off for good
Same. I have written some pages explaining my reasons so I hope there is some kind of comfort in that for the ones I leave behind. My main concern is my daughter. She is the only thing holding me back atm.

• Aww..
O

oohiniyorafaad

Dec 18, 2021
I used to think this way when I was younger, but now I know the only way to be determined enough to ctb is to remind myself that nothing on this Earth will be of any concern to me or have any power over me anymore once I am gone.

Reactions: sapphoslastpoem, Eternal Oblivion, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
same, sadly i cant just be a ghost for a bit and to get closure and see what the aftermath is, and have to make peace with the fact that when i die that's it i guess

mObinDEc

mObinDEc

Jan 24, 2023
don't think I'd like to know..
Same. I know that I am the only child my mother has a close relationship with. I am really all she has. When I commit suicide... I don't think I would like to know how it affected her afterwards. I think that's the coward in me speaking, though.