• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Years ago, back when I was still in school, I had a dream where I was walking in the halls of my high school. I'd wave at people and they'd politely smile at me, a previous teacher struck conversation with me and looked happy to see me. He talked warmly to me, I used to be his student. With no fear or any particular expectation, I felt like I was walking on clouds, totally free.

The dream ended, and I felt like I was physically falling. My chest still stings with yearning. Though it was such a simple, mundane dream... it's the one that hurts the most.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, Eyris, haibane and 3 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
You sound so sad and that yearning to connect and communicate is an understandable yearning.

Do you have anyone that you speak to - friends, family, neighbours? Are you able to volunteer with a charity or somewhere that might let you connect to people? What would you like to do - in terms of studying or work?