• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I know theyd never understand or want to do that but i just wish i could go that way, with someone by my side in my bed while i end my suffering, it'd be comforting to have someone i love talking to me and holding my hand.The really is that i will probably go to someone place really desert when theres noone in sight and take sn or gunshot to my head hoping it works out

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Only Me Here, Isabelx, Ivenocare and 3 others
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
Yeah, it's crazy how much easier ctb, both emotionally and physically, could be if we all had someone in our life who was on board with it, and would comfort and help us in ending everything. I understand what you mean. The closest thing most of us have is probably this forum.

Reactions: Only Me Here, Ivenocare, Deleted member 4288 and 2 others
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
same, i often fantasize about having some kind of illness (whch will kill me), and while i'm lying there dying, i want the 2 most important people in my life to hold me. Sadly that's not an option :(

Reactions: Only Me Here, Robbyna and HaleyWayMCR
S

StoleYoWaifu

May 9, 2019
Know that feeling, tbh I want to ctb but doing it alone is the thing that fucks me up the most lol. But as you said, it's not like I can go and say

Hey, Imma kill myself, wanna see?

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
It's Brain damage bad from pysch drugs
It hurts nonstop