ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I wish I could just take something and die peacefully in my bed or shoot myself in the head on my bed. That would make cbt so much easier for me but currently the only option I have for cbt is jumping off a bridge and it takes me about 1 and a half hours to get to this bridge with bus and train. Why cant I just be allowed to end it in my room, on my bed?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Joarga and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
We are not allowed to die peacefully and at a time of our own choosing.
The powers that be say it's against the rules or something.

• Aww..
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig and KillingPain267
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to die peacefully, to me it just feels so cruel how people cannot just have the option to die in peace and instead suffer but anyway I hope that you find what you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I also just wish to die peacefully, to me it just feels so cruel how people cannot just have the option to die in peace and instead suffer but anyway I hope that you find what you search for, best wishes.
Thank you and best wishes to you as well. This world is so cruel. i dont understand why some get to be so happy and have amazing lifes while others suffer. Whats the meaning whats the purpose, why, just why? Did I do sm bad ? Do I deserve this? But if yes then please let me know what I did to deserve to suffer like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
You did nothing wrong and none of us deserves a life of suffering.
Like Michael J Fox said, " genetics loads the gun and environment pulls the trigger."

You know all those people with so called "amazing lives"? It's only temporary. They will eventually develop an illness and become worm food like the rest of us.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
You did nothing wrong and none of us deserves a life of suffering.
Like Michael J Fox said, " genetics loads the gun and environment pulls the trigger."

You know all those people with so called "amazing lives"? It's only temporary. They will eventually develop an illness and become worm food like the rest of us.
But they at least had good lifes for much longer. And dont get me wrong Im happy for em but I cant deny that Im jelous and maybe thats my sin? Being jelous? Is that why I get to suffer? My mind makes no sense. But yeah you are true, in the end we all end up the same I guess

Reactions: newave3
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i'm considering ctb in my bed with an exit bag. i also would prefer to die peacefully in bed. not sure if this is the method i will choose or not yet, but it's appealing to me for this reason.

Reactions: newave3 and ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
i'm considering ctb in my bed with an exit bag. i also would prefer to die peacefully in bed. not sure if this is the method i will choose or not yet, but it's appealing to me for this reason.
I would do that too but I need sm simple. i dont even have the energy to tie a noose for hanigng so I defo want have the energy to make an exit bag but otherwise it sounds like a method Id choose as well. For me its probably gonna have to be jumping off a bridge sadly. I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002 and newave3