L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I watch a series The Blacklist and there's a lot of death in it. One guy got the privilege of getting some kind of bomb installed around his neck. When it blew up his head exploded in a second. Very nasty but who cares after you're dead. That is actual instant painless death. Even a shotgun can't compare. I know it's fiction but dude... just think about it. It sounds heavenly.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, filthyrottendirty, Mistake of Nature and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's a great tv show!!
And yeah, it would be awesome to have an instant death!

Reactions: death137
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of it sounds really unpleasant but if you think about it you die in like a second. There is nothing more horrible than a prolonged death I get that.

Reactions: death137
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I am so going to learn how to make a bomb.

I understand why you'd want to use this method but please please don't attempt this. Hoping this is just a sarcastic/off hand comment. Even researching that sort of stuff can get you in major legal trouble and you could potentially end up killing others.

Reactions: lanax09
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I understand that is probably a decent way to go since you probably do feel nothing. However, I still think it's an ugly way to go, too gory, and I would be very scared personally. I would take it over jumping and lots of other methods, but I think there are better ways. Something painless that is not so destructive. Nembutal? Not as instant but I don't mind waiting a few minutes personally.

L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I understand why you'd want to use this method but please please don't attempt this. Hoping this is just a sarcastic/off hand comment. Even researching that sort of stuff can get you in major legal trouble and you could potentially end up killing others.
Not somewhere deep in athe forest you can't. I'm sarcastic for the FBI lurking in the bushes.
I understand that is probably a decent way to go since you probably do feel nothing. However, I still think it's an ugly way to go, too gory, and I would be very scared personally. I would take it over jumping and lots of other methods, but I think there are better ways. Something painless that is not so destructive. Nembutal? Not as instant but I don't mind waiting a few minutes personally.
Yeah sure but getting it will soon ve impossible. My counrty is going backwards and they'll open every imported package on the border and repackage it which won't happen with N.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I often fantasize about my death via instant vaporization by nuclear bomb. I would want no collateral damage. Just me alone in a desert standing next to a nuclear bomb. I know fantasy,But it sure feels really good when I think about it sometimes.

Reactions: BottomlessPit and Mistake of Nature
L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I often fantasize about my death via instant vaporization by nuclear bomb. I would want no collateral damage. Just me alone in a desert standing next to a nuclear bomb. I know fantasy,But it sure feels really good when I think about it sometimes.
I was fantasizing about this exactly after I wrote this post. It would be a beautiful ending. And ut would look beautiful. Nuclear bombs make a beautiful mushroom.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I was fantasizing about this exactly after I wrote this post. It would be a beautiful ending. And ut would look beautiful. Nuclear bombs make a beautiful mushroom.

It was one of the happiest feelings I've ever had. Imagining instant death via nuclear blast.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
It was live on tv? Wow. It's called a collar bomb and it was homemade. I am so going to learn how to make a bomb.
I can send you a good resource on explosives if you'd like. I'd strongly recommend against it though, as it often attracts police attention even before you detonate, and unless you're in the middle of a desert it will do some nasty damage.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
TV magic makes everything look clean and easy and awesome. If you research a little more, you'll find that poor delivery guy's death was not great.