DeecyTee

DeecyTee

New here
Sep 23, 2023
I've done horrible things. I ruined someone's life in my early teens, and somehow, I've been able to live until 20. The only way to make things better is to die, but when I get to the point where I'm about to do it, I get too scared and chicken out. It's so fucking frustrating and stupid. I just want someone who won't hesitate to blow my brains out and make things right.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lament. and heavyeyes
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
Yeah an assisted suicide would be full proof, I wanted to join the military for his very reason and die an awesome epic death. But there's really no current war going on right now in my country, joining now would just be signing my rights as a human away to the government for cheap labor.
Survival instinct really does work like social anxiety, that's why I just want to take drugs to make me unconsciousness while the method is executed or an extremely fast death I wouldn't notice I died, like with what happen with the Titan implosion.

• Love
Reactions: lament.
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I often get intrusive thoughts about people r*ping and murdering me. I don't know if I'd like that but I truthfully wish to be desired and then quickly there after be put out of such miserable existence. I just wish there was a way to exist this grotesque world that didn't involve potentially more suffering as I've done that enough.

Seems no matter how good of a position I really am in I still feel like life has little meaning. I'm better off a corpse and I really believe that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lament. and Oncologynurz123
S

SadShroomie

Oct 1, 2023
I sort of understand the feeling. although I fear a painful death, i wish i could get some sort of disease that would kill me quickly. it would take a lot of planning off my plate, and loved ones would feel as sad i think.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I've done horrible things. I ruined someone's life in my early teens, and somehow, I've been able to live until 20. The only way to make things better is to die, but when I get to the point where I'm about to do it, I get too scared and chicken out. It's so fucking frustrating and stupid. I just want someone who won't hesitate to blow my brains out and make things right.
Over the years, I've often thought if I won the lottery I'd just pay a hitman to take myself out so I can relate to that feeling, yes.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to wish I could be murdered