nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Me and my partner have had arguments and lots of serious discussions with each other because of how they feel that they're not loved. That I cannot love them because I can't love myself.
And I know this to be true. It's hard to trust them because I can't trust myself. It's hard to reach out to them because I can barely reach out to others. It's hard for me to care for them when I do not care for myself.

I want to recover and be better for my partner, but I also am coming to the realization that If I don't get any better, CTB may be my best option. I know it's a stupid decision, and they will feel lots of responsibility for what I will have done, but I feel like I'm proving them right. They got irritated with me and said I broke their trust when I confided in someone else for comfort when I was impulsively trying to ctb. I thought: maybe I should've ended my life right then and there. so that none of this could have happened.

"I sought someone else's comfort, which means I could end up seeking pleasure and comfort from other people". That's their logic. Now I've completely broken their trust and I'm doing everything I can do gain it back. I broke our promise…

I'm at a loss. I will continue to try to improve my relationship with them and myself, but I also feel like disappearing will set them free from the torture that is myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty and wondering&wandering
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm at a loss. I will continue to try to improve my relationship with them and myself, but I also feel like disappearing will set them free from the torture that is myself.
It's a noble thing for you to continue trying. If you ever feel like you should disappear from your partner's life I'd just make sure you're not assuming that you're torture to them. I'm not saying it'd be an easy conversation, but I've learned making assumptions about other's peoples feelings usually ends bad.

May you find peace. Feel free to PM if you need to vent anymore. We're here for you.