• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bonniebell

bonniebell

Mar 17, 2024
Hi guys, I already said earlier today that I tried to partially hang myself and was a total failure, it was pretty frustrating since I thought I was going to be free from my suffer today but I think that the partially hang method is really hard to me so I decided to just tie a plastic bag on my head, I tried in this evening and I've almost lost my consciousness really fast what made me pretty excited but I didn't want to do in the evening because I was afraid that I was found too soon by my mom so I'll just do while she's asleep, I also bought some strong booze to help me going through the panic during the process but I think I handled that well I'm really positive that today it's the day that I'll be finally free. Wish me luck!

bonniebell

bonniebell

Mar 17, 2024
Sorry to hear about that. I recommend that you do it in a place far away from your mom if you can to avoid traumatising her
My mom is schizophrenic and she doesn't accept to do her treatment, least time I tried to kill myself she didn't gave a fuck so I really don't know how this works with her I don't know if she can actually can be traumatized by something

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
That's rough, Then i wish you may find the peaceful ending to this good luck

• Love
Reactions: bonniebell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: bonniebell