Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I posted a goodbye thread but I couldn't. My SI is really strong. The animal in me wants to live and won't let me go. The fact that my mother is still alive also plays a part. There is no personal reason to live. Hope I can do it next time. I feel really awful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Shivali, Willto and 10 others
N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
I know me too. every minute kills me. 😭 why is this so hard?

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Sunset Limited
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
For me I'm taking physical steps in more detail and mentally planning things in more detail overtime and i think I' getting there- I really hope to not see December.

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and Willto
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I really hope to not see December.
Me too,i really can't face another christmas in this condition,i really don't want live anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop, Willto and Someone123
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I posted a goodbye thread but I couldn't. My SI is really strong. The animal in me wants to live and won't let me go. The fact that my mother is still alive also plays a part. There is no personal reason to live. Hope I can do it next time. I feel really awful.
I so very badly wish that you could go back to getting some good, restful sleep. This should be an attainable thing!!! Why isn't it?!?!?!? [Sorry.] So, anyhow.... I have been thinking of you. 💜 🖤

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I so very badly wish that you could go back to getting some good, restful sleep. This should be an attainable thing!!! Why isn't it?!?!?!? [Sorry.] So, anyhow.... I have been thinking of you. 💜 🖤
Thank you very much Cathy you are so lovely. I wish all we can find peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can certainly be very dreadful how it's this difficult to die. I think that many people struggle to overcome the SI, as even know we wish to die as humans we are all programmed to survive. But I understand that it can be tiring having to endure this life when all that you want is to be gone. I wish you freedom from all suffering for when the time is right for you to leave.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited