underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I am so tired of how I look I just want to fucking cry I hate being this ugly and putrid and looking like a fucking boy. My doctor won't give me enough estrogen to transition properly and it's looking so grim I seriously want to end it all. Why can't I just transition and be pretty :( I hate my fucking jaw and i'm so tall, my best option is just to fucking kill myself and never wake up

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, RainAndSadness, catperson and 17 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry. :( It sometimes feels as if God just cursed us. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, LonelyKitten, Ondine0000ff and 1 other person
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I am sorry to hear that, I hope you can transition soon like you want and feel pretty :)

• Love
Reactions: cfyzcfif and Suicidebydeath
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i'm sorry you're suffering, sometimes it gets extremely dark and i hope you'll feel better soon. 💜 can i ask what dosage are you on how long have you been on hrt?

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
i'm sorry you're suffering, sometimes it gets extremely dark and i hope you'll feel better soon. 💜 can i ask what dosage are you on how long have you been on hrt?
0.1mg patch and for 10 months

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
0.1mg patch and for 10 months
have you gotten your blood tests done and was everything okay? 10 months is still a short time and you can definitely hit the recommended hormone levels with a 100 microgram patch, the needed dosage can be extremely individual especially with the right antiandrogens (though the endos do indeed fuck with us often, that's why the blood tests are so important). i'm sure you will get there with time, patience is hard when you're suffering but please try to be merciful towards yourself 💜 i promise everything will be okay with time. if you find that your levels are not good and your doctor doesn't care DIY is an option.

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I had a crush on a trans woman recently. She did not treat me well though. I think she judged me a lot for my condition. And I think she might have made jokes about me without really knowing me behind my back.
I am quite sure she transitioned after puberty. I liked her hair, she was slim and very intelligent. I was interested in her as a person and I hoped her experiences of discrimination made her sensible towards my issues. And quite the opposite was the case. Lol.
I think there are more important things than some characteristcs of one's outer appreance but that is easy said if one does not experience daily discrimination because of it.
There will always be assholes whose opinons we cannot change. I hope you find a way to accept your body maybe another doctor can help you better.
Hugs :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: catperson, Meditation guide and underscore_nine
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm so sorry :(
I hope you get atleast accepted by people around you.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I am so tired of how I look I just want to fucking cry I hate being this ugly and putrid and looking like a fucking boy. My doctor won't give me enough estrogen to transition properly and it's looking so grim I seriously want to end it all. Why can't I just transition and be pretty :( I hate my fucking jaw and i'm so tall, my best option is just to fucking kill myself and never wake up
1) go gym, workout legs (glutes especially)
2) incorporate more foods into your diet that contain phytoestrogens like flaxseed, soy (tofu especially), cruciferous vegetables, sesame seeds, garlic, etc.
3) repeat

Lots of small things in combination can make a huge difference with enough time.

Reactions: sleepyturtle69
sleepyturtle69

sleepyturtle69

they/them
Aug 29, 2023
you should definitely talk to your doctor about a higher dose, or go to a new doctor outright. if you have no other options, ive heard of some people managing to get their doses upped by stingy doctors by skipping their hrt right before their blood tests so the levels show lower, then resuming their normal dose afterwards

Reactions: LeBroom
LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
Honestly, 10 months is still just the beginning. In my experience (from the people in my outer orbit), the "maximum Effects" of changes on HRT are generally stated way too early. After 3 years development tends to be slow, but not stopped for a loooong time. Waiting is just really really rough, I hope you can find people that support you throughout! <3

Reactions: sleepyturtle69 and Meditation guide