• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
Did anyone else have a career path or job they dreamed of having one day, but are not capable of pursuing it for some reason?

I always wanted to go to college but I am too poor, lazy, and unintelligent to ever succeed in that kind of environment. I really wanted to be either a Social Worker or Therapist and help people work through their mental issues. Unfortunately, I can't even help myself so I don't know how I'd help others.

What was your dream career if you had one?

What's preventing you from pursuing it?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, whats_the_point, ForgottenTomb and 1 other person
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Essentially, my neurosis got me lagging behind in my career.

Reactions: simulant43 and Joker2003
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I wanted to fly planes but money was my biggest obstacle. Now I probably wouldn't pass the background check since I've been too open with suicide although I've never had any medical or legal trouble related to it.

Even if I had money for the school itself I couldn't afford to take the months to complete it since I help my mom financially and occasionally with other things too. If I don't ctb I'll definitely try to get my private pilot license though.

Maybe in another life I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Joker2003
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
After decades of good jobs, I fell into what turned out to be my dream job. A few years later, serious health issues made me leave it.
Three years later I still miss it but know I can never return.
You will not know if you have your true dream career until you are doing it.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep and Joker2003
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I had my career job which was trucking, but my depression got so bad, I had to forfeit my license.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joker2003 and Worndown
Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
After decades of good jobs, I fell into what turned out to be my dream job. A few years later, serious health issues made me leave it.
Three years later I still miss it but know I can never return.
You will not know if you have your true dream career until you are doing it.
I am very sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope that you are doing okay now.

If you don't mind me asking-- What was the job you had to leave?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Working in a mental health clinic working with our most challenged and least priviledged individuals.
The hardest job I ever had but every day you know you helped make someones life a little better.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and Joker2003