• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LemonadeArc

LemonadeArc

L'Arc
Sep 11, 2023
I'm lost, forever lost. I just feel like it is really that time, when you don't feel attached to life anymore, everything just hurts and annoys me. Went to the doctor and he tries to keep me in a right track that simply doesn't work with me. Got myself a girlfriend but I don't feel like anything I do is enough, I can't give her what she deserves. My mind is a complete mess, I can't even get myself to eat properly, I just hate food as a whole. I don't have any friends left, everyone is long gone. I'm really thinking it, now more than ever feels like the correct time, just a split-second decision and be gone forever. I won't even say goodbye, it's such a vomit inducing shore.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessoceanic25, derpyderpins, Hotsackage and 1 other person
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
I feel you. I am at the exact same place right now, feel the exact same way at least once every day. I don't know if that helps but there's nothing else I can say.

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
It feels like I'm living in just an endless loop of misery. Truly does suck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful and tiring suffering in this existence, I find existing painful as well, all I wish for is to be permanently free from it. But anyway best wishes.