spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
I feel like I will never be accepted into society.

I am a nonbinary person, I identify as nonbinary and I use they/them pronouns, but nobody will understand that, people think I'm crazy and it's just a "delusional illness". I don't know anyone here who supports LGBTQ+ but I assume someone is going to be transphobic/homophobic which I just don't care about anymore... what's the point in caring? I'm useless anyway, I was never accepted nobody will care how anyone feels besides themselves.

I've been accepting myself to be nonbinary, and that's how I genuinely identify and feel. I've been having a gender identity crisis ever since I was like 16, I was born a female but I've been debating whether or not I am. Like yeah, I was born as a female, that is my sex, but gender and sex are two opposite things.. I tell everyone who doesn't understand, but I get called a freak and a fag still for it, which hurts. Usually, the most famous ppl in the nonbinary community are always so respected sometimes and fans use their pronouns. Tbh, I'm not saying anyone should be forced into respecting people's identities and using the pronouns the other person refers to, people are entitled to their opinions and it's valid, but I wish more people in the world just accept one another and just understand how one feels instead of a whole gender war and learning how to get along like it sucks man...

(Also I hope I don't start a mf war in the comments, I just wanted to vent)

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Sannti, Tears in Rain and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry that people aren't respecting your gender identity. A lot of people don't seem to like the idea that gender and sex are two different things and will even go as far as to say that it isn't what science says, even though it is. At least from what I've seen (I'm not trans, so take this with a grain of salt) most people on here don't seem to be transphobic. Hell, the administrator for this site is trans.

Fuck anybody who calls you a freak or a f*g for being nonbinary. They're just being assholes.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It's probably not physically possible, but a person is more than it's body. The ego can actually associate itself with anything, it's like it's looking for its image.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain and spiderwbs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry you're having an identity crisis, that's so painful... teen years and young adulthood are not easy times, it's normal to be confused and feel lost, though the feeling is terrible.

I may bring a different point here, depending on the people you've been talking to, but I'm one of those people that doesn't go with the narrative of non binary and, to be honest, that's something that has been shoved down my throat so much at work and everywhere else that is hard to even talk about it without rolling my eyes sometimes.

I think a lot of people of the young generation are seeking identity in the wrong places and maybe you're one of those people.
I'm not going to give you the spiel of being non binary being nonsensical, I assume you already heard the reasoning behind that. What I'm going to say is that maybe what you're seeking is personality and not gender identity. Finding who you are as a person - your values, your likes and dislikes, your passions, your fears, your goals, your personality.

I wish you all the best in this battle, it is a hard one to face, and an identity crisis is so deeply painful and upsetting...I hope you can find yourself, I wish I could give you a hug...

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I feel the same way except that I have Asperger's syndrome. The vast majority of people just ostentatiously avoid me. They seem to be trying to hide it, but I still know that they only hang out with me because they have to. It used to make me sad but after 18 years of that shit I'm almost okay with it or at least i try to tell myself that I am.
What I'm trying to say is that as someone with similar problems I understand how you feel and I hope that it makes things at least a bit easier for you knowing that you are not alone in that.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I can understand what you're going through. No one should feel like an outsider from their own species and yet that's how things are for some reason. I truly wish people could all accept and respect each other, but our world is too indifferent for that. I hate it and nothing I can say will change the outside factors that affects you, but I just want to say you are a unique individual who's suffering and that's something everyone can understand. Despite what society says or what people think, you're not alone here. I want you to know you are accepted here without judgement even though I know that cannot be enough sometimes.