• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

After all my failed attempts I think I learned something. I'm not ready to die. It's like there's something up there that simply doesn't fucking want me to die yet. I'm 18 and I thought I could just avoid by suicide all the crap a human being has to face in his life but looks like I'm not special enough for such a privilege. Maybe when I will be in my 30s and I will own a house and hopefully be alone in it I will finally be able to do it.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
It sounds as if it was not without much thought and difficulty that you've arrived at this decision. However, it also seems as though you haven't come to terms with it quite yet. The idea of having to live another decade on this planet may sound daunting, but take heart. Suicide will always be an option. For as long as there are people and empathy exists, there will be those who understand your point of view. Even if for some reason this forum gets shut down, or some law makes your prefer method prohibitively more unfeasible, there will be those enterprising few who will buck the trend and come up with new, unheard of ways to ctb. I guess what I mean to say is that come what may, there will always be a way to end suffering. Good luck my young friend.