Srrahh

Srrahh

Jan 11, 2024
I have been trying to commit suicide for a pretty long time noe and i think i will finally do it in the next few days. I had enough of life already and i just dont want to do this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Finalnight, Dliena, sukuna and 9 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! What's your method? Why do you want to CTB?

Srrahh

Srrahh

Jan 11, 2024
Welcome to the forum! What's your method? Why do you want to CTB?
Because everyone around me just hates me pretty much and i constantly make it worse

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, sukuna, Redacted24 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Because everyone around me just hates me pretty much and i constantly make it worse
Would you have a chance to move somewhere else? Change your personal circumstances?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

Srrahh

Srrahh

Jan 11, 2024
But also i dont really know if i should do it. I just dont know when things will get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
CTB is not something you should do out of anger or desperation or something to take lightly. Remember it's permanent and there's no coming back from it. So, just make sure it's really something you want before doing it. Otherwise if you do it and fail, you'll end up worse afterwards most likely.

I'm not going to say "things will get better" because I don't know. But just think about it before.

If you do decide to go through with it, then I wish you the best of luck and hope you find peace.

Reactions: Fall_Apart, HemlockWizard, corazon and 3 others
Aim

Aim

๐Ÿค
Sep 12, 2023
I agree with the post above, if your not 100 prosent confident in your choice then its probably best to think it trough some more maybe, its not like the bus is going anywhere. <3 Then again, you are the only one that knows what is the best option for you to take.

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Princess_Kitty
rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
looks like you still have some hope, wait a little more and try to get better and if it doesnt get better at all i respect your decision to ctb

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Srrahh

Srrahh

Jan 11, 2024
Well i guess today is the day. I got fed up. I am going to do it now im just tired of everything at this point. Goodbye everyone.

• Aww..
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe and boddibo
L

Lordandloser

Jan 14, 2024
Well i guess today is the day. I got fed up. I am going to do it now im just tired of everything at this point. Goodbye everyone.
I hope to have your courage someday. Goodbye.

Reactions: Make my life short
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
But also i dont really know if i should do it. I just dont know when things will get better.
You seemed a little uncertain before. Make sure it's 100% what you want to do.
Good luck with whatever decision you make.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Good luck with your plan and best wishes.

U

uselessman

Jan 12, 2024
We are all like you. I try to remind myself there is no rush, I am at peace with my decision and that itself feels freeing. I am not sure when I will CTB myself, I have easy access to some methods but my choice is another. I try to remember its for me, so I am sticking to my plan to go peacefully.

I hope you find peace.

Srrahh

Srrahh

Jan 11, 2024
Okay now its just fully sure that i will do it. I dont even care about anything no more. I hate myself so much that i just want myself gone from here to not cause others any more problems. Goodbye now. My technique is hanging myself if anyone cares.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Unknown21 and Redacted24
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Only you know when it is time. When you do, I hope all goes well.
Do you have a plan?

Srrahh

Srrahh

Jan 11, 2024
Only you know when it is time. When you do, I hope all goes well.
Do you have a plan?
Yes i do. I will lock myself in the room and hang myself. Its pretty straight forward i know. But i just dont care about it.

Reactions: Worndown
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Yes i do. I will lock myself in the room and hang myself. Its pretty straight forward i know. But i just dont care about it.
I'd suggest for you to read the hanging method threads. They are extremely helpful in preventing serious disability and becoming a vegetable. Hanging can go wrong very easily but if you know exactly what you're doing then it's a quick painless death.

I hope you find the peace you are looking for. Best of luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
A bit of a late comment from me but I just wanted to wish you the very best no matter what you choose!