Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I will definitely end up with CTB one day💪

I'm 37 years old, I've been really into suicide for 2 years (and more occasionally since 20 years ago, 2004, but every year nonetheless).

I will definitely get there...in 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years. Obviously after a while..

.it cannot be otherwise. what's holding me back is my parents🫂😰, but my parents won't be here in 20 years or sooner 😰😱😭

I tell myself that it is not possible that I will survive at 60 years old and 60 years old is really the maximum of the maximum😱...

-either I will have died of something else before accident, illness etc.

- or suicide It can't be any other way...

I'm going to get there eventually...I've been so close over the last few years. I plan to repeat what I call an "attempt of attempt..."
Never give up🙏

And for you What IS it???

Thanks😉

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Nothing87, Adûnâi and 1 other person
NegevChina

NegevChina

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I'm 57, been suffering since 25, but I did have some good years, love, marriage, children. Suffered some traumatic health issues, the last one almost a year ago caused me to lose my job, I've become from my family supporter to a burden. I need to CTB soon, matter of weeks, I'm about to lose every thing I've gained in life. Want to jump, I have access to only 26m high, got a method to hit the ground head first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Defenestration
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Hopefully it ends with ctb but every time I drive my car I run the risk of getting in an accident and ending up a quadriplegic. Being stuck like that would be an unimaginable hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration